more mucus plug and pains ... help!!

wifeandmummy

Reaction score
have lost more of that snot like stuff and having quite bad pains mostley in my back dont want to go into hospital though as ive been in every week since 27 weeks ( i am now 33) not sure if these pains are labour as with my dd they just felt like period cramps for a long time which is what they are now which occasional sharp pains and a heck of alot of back pain... not quite sure what to do :cry:

I was having that problem a couple weeks ago. I was told to call my OB and discuss it with her... Trust me, I understand not wanting to go in. I'm only 28 weeks and I've been in the hospital a lot too.

hun as your only 33 weeks i would definitely be going to the hospital just for a check up

Its better for you to go to the hospital ASAP hun... I know its difficult but they would try to stop it if it not good for your little one...

I agree with above. Better to be safe than sorry. (Though your far enough that the only reason you should be sorry is if you're not prepared with baby stuff. HA! :p)

They've stopped my labor already a couple times, and will do the same for you if they feel you aren't ready. Good luck!

thanks just in slow labour alot in my back they aint going to stop me just see how things go, my lil man is growing a few weeks ahead aswell and i had steroids at 27 weeks so just stuck in pain for the time being :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->