More on Symptoms ...

orangeapple

Reaction score
Anyone getting got flashes and sweating?
Also - when does sensitivity to smell ease off ... ? I am still breathing through my mouth most of the days ... :wacko:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10fcc1.aspx

Oh no when I saw you are at 12 weeks and still breathing through your mouth my heart dropped! I'm a little over 10 and I too, am still SO sensitive to smells....had to unplug every air freshener in my house, anything sweet, flowery, or food smells make me want to gag. Opening my fridge gives me anxiety, I hold my breath lol. I was hoping I was out of the woods soon but it seems like that feeling hangs around longer for some people!!! All I can say is hang in there :( I do notice I am starting to have some better days...I was able to go food shopping (quickly) with my husband last night and didn't feel awful with the smells in the supermarket....so maybe it will ease up a bit. I'm sure soon enough you'll be feeling great :hugs:

I'll definitely let you know if it DOES ease off eventually *fingers crossed*

I noticed that I am not as sick this week compared to last. At least I was able to get out for a couple of hours for shopping over the weekend. But my heightened sense of smell is still here ... I really can't wait for it to go away!

Hope someone here can give us more hope!! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->