More questions!

AJG25

Reaction score
I originally posted the Similar Experiences!? Thread and had some more questions to ask those who have been pregnant before...

Can symptoms like tiredness and nausea occur before implantation bleeding? I had bleeding this last Friday 10/31 that came in one major wave and was dark brown. I had a cramp where my left ovary would be but that went away by the next morning. The tiredness and nausea were happening between my last period and about a week before the bleeding.

I have had extremely light spotting, all dark brown since Friday but its been off and on. The first day of my period (which is like clockwork) is tomorrow. I've never had this bleeding before its weird!

I have been on Nuvaring for over two years. I am trying to skip my period for a procedure so I took my old one out yesterday and inserted a new one same day.

i did not not ever have spotting before my bfp at 8 dpo but i did have symptoms of pregnancy since the moment of conception. i wasnt trying hard to conceive so i didnt think my new symptoms were because i was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->