More stupid trick tests...

Talia12

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a failed test that looked like a bfp. Then a very clear bfn half an hour later.
Today (9dpo) basically the exact same thing happened :( My test yesterday failed because it wasnt wet enough, so today I made really sure my first test (cheapy) was extremely peed on... haha..
Anyway the actual window got wet and it REALLY looked like a bfp for a few minutes. I quickly did another one, a strip one (both 20miu) and it was a clear negative. Then I took the stick one apart and scrutinised the strip inside and it was also negative. So upset because I just know in my heart of hearts I'm not pregnant. I'm having all these "symptoms", but if they were actually symptoms then I'd have enough hcg for tests to be picking it up.

I just can't believe that two days in a row I've had lines in the test window that turned out to be fake :( It's soul-destroying. :nope:

I might have his wrong but is it bfp in time windown bfn after the 10 mins as i have read that could be a bfp as its afer time window. Google it loads of ppl say they are pg after that happened. Happenes to me last cycle was positive but afte a few hrs it had faded one didnt tho bt i ended up with a cp. I would leave testing a few days and retest as you will gt a darker line and if it does then ur pg. Ur hcg levels might just be really lowat this stage

Thanks, I reeeeally want to cling to your words haha... But both times I took another test straight afterwards because the first ones didn't seem to have worked properly (Yesterday wasn't wet enough, today too wet!) and the second ones were clear negatives.
And then the test line in the first ones quickly faded, like before five minutes was up. :( It's bloody torture! I will test again but doubt I can wait a few days...I've no doubt I'll be back there tomorrow. Taking the tests VERY carefully! No more false positives pleeease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->