More tears

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
So I'm on my third outburst of tears today, I'm not even a crying person normally.

I feel like I'm carrying a weight around with me & it's suddenly got too heavy to bear.. the weight of a doomed pregnancy which failed 7 weeks ago & still isn't over until my hormones decide to drop.

I know I'm morosing, wallowing in self pity & that's really not my nature, but I just don't understand myself right now.

I'm so glad I have lots of time behind me now & realise every day I get through is a step closer to TTC again...
...but when can we try again? A month? Two months? By my due date in september? ugh.

Rock bottom, that's me, today.

(PS. Thanks for listening to me vent a little) :hugs:

i know how u feel hun, my duedate was also september, was awful i werent preg again by that time, was thinking things wud never be good again, very very depressed and low at this time, but we managed , think talking to OH made it better one night, we both had a drink and had a right heart2heart with each other .................. u will get thro this, just takes time xx

Thanks honey, I remember your story from when I was a lurker on the forums.
You got there in the end, so I'm sure I will too... eventually. :hugs:

I think a miscarriage is just something you will NEVER forget. Even if yoou do go on to have a successful pregnancy. My LO was due in July. So really I just be a right fatso by now. My friend is now 5 months and I just can't face seeing her. When I think about it, I feel robbed and empty. I can imagine a time when I won't feel like that either. Hubby and I have been TTC since January but so far no luck. I'm also wondering how long I will have to wait, or indeed if it will ever happen again for us...

yeh defo totally agree with that hun, i still feel robbed from having my first pregnancy, i always think "s/he wud be doing this/doing that" u wont ever get over it, but jsut have2 simply move on ........ with this pregnancy ive been so much more worryer/frightened etc than i was with the first, think its an awful awful thing anyone has to go thro, a loss/mc/mmc is so unfair and i defo still feel like somethings been taken away from us :( xx

Hey Dan-o firstly :hugs: you need it , May I say if u are rock bottom the only way is up ...all these hormones still whooshing around your body is why u feel so down all time i hope they drop soon and u get AF so u can start again and also i think u will get some kind of closure :hugs: xxxx

I am sorry you are having a rough day. I find that I have days too where I just cry and feel so helpless, angry, and the heart-wrenching sadness. But, try to look at it as a release, rather than "rock bottom". You are still mourning. I do believe that you will know when you are ready to try again. For me, I felt like trying again immediately would make me feel better, only because it takes so much for me to get pregnant in the first place. For now, just focus on yourself, and your grief over your loss. :hug:

Just wanted to give you a big hug Dan-o. You are a brave girl and you will get there love, just let yourself grieve and lean on the people around you :hugs:

Dan- o everyone has bad day and its still early days. I think the agony of the slow moving hormones is also dragging things out a bit. Have the drs given any explanation of whats going on?
You are in my thoughts and I am sending you mega hugs. XXXXXX

Sending big hugs to u right now; Its not easy all this whats happening to all of us but it will (i hope) get better in time, i get good and bad days still but like u am still waiting for that bloody AF to come then can start being me again!!!

All the best and it wont be too long now for AF till then ur allowed to moan, cry and do wat ever u like as its all part of the motions running thru.

Take care

Rachy xxxxxx

Thanks guys :hugs:

Sorry for the emotional outbursts xx

I got a little lift this morning, think someone 'up there' decided maybe I needed a break?
My HPT is lighter than yesterdays & I can just about get a negative on an OPK!!
I can't believe it! & after feeling so hopeless yesteday!

Another step closer to TTC again! :happydance:

DanO hope you're feeling better today. I'm having a rough one today like you were yesterday - it's the just not knowing or having any control over your destiny that is driving me mental!! How can you get on with life when your******* body won't comply??? Keep reading about how to improve chances of getting BFP and all, but what's the point when don't even seem to be ovulating!!?? I'm sure we'll both get there in the end, but oh the waiting huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->