More than annoyed with mobile phone provider!!

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
So we upgraded this month, and paid extra to get iphone 4's said company said we would be charged on our normal billing day which we then confirmed again as the 1st of the month since thats when Oh gets paid..

So i check the bank today to find out they have taken the money today and put us overdrawn!! so now we get charged because they messed up :growlmad: :growlmad:

They take th emoney on the 1st of everymonth! never early or late but yet they have taken next months payment a day early Grrrr!!

Could they have took it early because of the bank holiday there hun?

I have had 3 bills took off my account over the weekend which were due out either monday or today :flower:

thing is though bank holidays or not it should still not come out untill tomorrow and they the providers comfirmed on the phone which they recored they it would not come out till the 1st. If they had said it will be before the 1st due to bank holidays etc i could of made sure the money was in there before.

EDIT;;

None of my other bills witch are direct debt due to come out on the 1st have come out yet just theres.

They usually take it later if its a bh. If you have the signed direct debit agreement I would ring them and kick off. Thats what a direct debit agreement is there for.

ive toldoh to ring and tell them if we get any charges we will be passing them on to them.

we have had this same dd set up for 4years lol

I think you can contact your bank and ask them to reverse it within a certain amount of time? At least you could pay them then when you wanted.

What happened to me was, so they said, the mobile company send the file to the bank and it is the bank that decide to put it through a day or 2 before. So annoying when you are told different.

Anyway you can get your phone provider to pay the charges?

Well since oh has not been feeling well his not rang yet so im going to be on his case tomorrow to make sure he does lol i would but the account is in his name so they wont talk to me lol plus i would end up telling them to shove it and im going to a better provider lol

Are you sure it's not because you've got a new contract?

When me & OH took our new contracts out they took 2 months of payments on 1 month

Are you sure it's not because you've got a new contract?

When me & OH took our new contracts out they took 2 months of payments on 1 month

Its a rolling contract unless we quit, but we upgraded our phones which we are allowed to do one month before our contract ends. So it was our normal bill of like £80 plus the cost of the two new phones at a total of like £110. Which it says on the statements which came with the new phones £55 will be taken on your billing date of the 1st June, same on the second phone, then we get a text a few weeks ago which says your total bill of £190 will be taken on your pay date of the 1st of june. Not the exact words but i dont have the text infront of me lol but its the same every month just this month its higher because of new phones.

I hope they pay the overdrawn charges for you, those are some cell phone rates

well when we break down the costs its not to bad lol

£55 Per new Iphone 4 x2
£40 Per phone contract x2 Inlcuded £225 credit to use every month, free internet, 08 numbers included in the credit and we can change certain like bolt on's so get free calling aboard

i hope your OH got on the phone to them today and kicked up major fuss and gets the money back for the bank charges
they shouldn't take any money until the day they say they will :nope:

Oh rang them and they basicly said tuff we can take it 7days before or 7days after the direct debit date blah blah blah so he hung up on them and is going to ring back later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->