Morning all

Tootsie

Reaction score
Ok so its not like i've been around latley and i know a few of you know why but most of you are in the dark, ok so it's nothing major i've just had a headache for the last 8 months now :dohh: been docs etc.. and yesterday i went for MRI/CT scan. am a little blah because of it all and mainly because i cant even get the results yet. (2 weeks unless theres a major problem) :cry: I cant stay online much as the headaches are unforgiving, some days i am woken up in the early hours of the morning by the pain in my head. The docs ruled out everything it could be so far so the MRI/CT scan is basically the last resort, if they dont find anything i'm stuffed :cry::hissy:
at first i think the doc thoght i was a junkie just after pills coz he just kept prescribing me stronger pain killers :roll: then i went onto a mild antidepressant which apparently sometimes helps but it didnt :dohh: In the meantime were still trying for baby although with everything else on my mind and his it''s taking a back burner for a bit. Still got Sisters wedding dress to sort out and some bits to go with that. and although i'm not here much i hope everyone's having a good time :D

D.

Hope you get your headaches sorted out soon :hugs:

Didn't realise you were sorting Js wedding dress? What you doing?

x

:hugs: I really hope that they figure out what is causing them. :hugs:

Nasty - OH has same problem now & then but when it eases off he doesn't bother with his appointments grrr

i missed this post hun?! no idea how :blush: firstly huge :hugs: a headache is horrible for a day never mind for months on end!!! im glad your still ttc :D thats gr8 news!!!! just you rest it up and i hoep you find some answers soon :hugs: xx

Thank you all.

I'm doing the bead work on the basque (swarovski crystal bloody expensive beads) :lol: but i need to sew them all on one at a time :wacko: :dohh: typical. I dont think the head will be too bad doing it though and i've to start it soon the weddings in about 10 weeks :blush: .

Still not heard anything from the appointment yet, although the saying goes no news is good news i wish they would say something. i just feel ok one minute the depressed and panicky the next :muaha: bit like them :wacko: . :cry:

Thanks again for the replys, made me think i was liked :hugs:

Huge :hugs:, sorry you're having such a rough time.

Not wishing to sound patronising, but i assume your doc sent you to get you're eyes tested.

Huge :hugs:, sorry you're having such a rough time.

Not wishing to sound patronising, but i assume your doc sent you to get you're eyes tested.

:lol: Not patronising at all, and yes i was sent to get my eyes tested, i have 20/20 vision and she gave me some clear glass anti glare glasses to wear while working on the computer, to see if that would help, my screen is set to dim too.

I'm an anomily :rofl: (i always knew that)

Glad that you got it done, headaches are such a nightmare, i hope they find out what's causing it soon.

Thank you all.

I'm doing the bead work on the basque (swarovski crystal bloody expensive beads) :lol: but i need to sew them all on one at a time :wacko: :dohh: typical. I dont think the head will be too bad doing it though and i've to start it soon the weddings in about 10 weeks :blush: .

Still not heard anything from the appointment yet, although the saying goes no news is good news i wish they would say something. i just feel ok one minute the depressed and panicky the next :muaha: bit like them :wacko: . :cry:

Thanks again for the replys, made me think i was liked :hugs:

u r liked u silly mere!!!as u said no news is good news!!!cant be that fun sitting waiting tho :( :hugs:

Well popped into the doctors this morning, with my niece, i asked about the results and apparently thwere back early and on the doctors desk. He hasnt looked at them yet :evil: i've to phone tonight to see if he wants to see me or not.

TBH i cant see why he wouldnt. i need something done even if its a hole drilled in my head to relieve the pressure :roll:

Thanks for the Well wishes again :mrgreen:

Right so long time no update :roll: i know i'm terrible

Right results said i have "Angular Decent of the Cerebral Tonsils"

After much searching as the doctor's useless (i'll let you know about that one another time) Anyway there are little flaps of muscle at the base of your skull asnd if these sweel up or get too long they can crush the top of the spine causing headache's and in extreme cases can cause migranes, sickness adn disorientation.

So doc needs to send me for an MRI scan as the CT scan dosent show these properly, and here i am still awaiting my appointment. I'm expecting it end of auguat, begingin september time. so i'll promise to keep you posted.

The TTC bit's still off with Sister's wedding in 6 weeks and this lot happening too.

:hugs: Hope you get your appointment soon so that they can treat you and get rid of your headachs....:hugs: Thanks for the update!

Fingers crossed you get your appointment through soon :hugs:

eeek sounds painfull!! i hope you get your appointment through soon :hugs: xx

Hope you get your appointment through soon and they can do something for you :hugs:

Hope you get well soon and an appointment comes through ASAP

xxx

no appointment yet and its seriously starting to piss me off now. Its the six weeks holidays now and i really didnt want to be draging the kiddies to the hospital with me, Iv'e a feeling if they dont buck their ideas up i'll be phoning them as it is, but with sisters wedding in just 4 weeks and all the family going off (except us) to the honeymoon, the appointment will obviously be in that week meaning i have no one tyo look after the kiddies :roll:

I'll give up now. and i came on today just to wind me up more 2 days late so i was getting my hopes up :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->