Morning Girlies - please help!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by misstrouble, Oct 25, 2008.

1. misstrouble

misstrouble Slowly going Insane!!!

Just over 4 weeks ago I m/c. I bled for about a week and a half. Dh and I decided not to wait and to just see wot happened. Anyway last w/e I had a 'little burst' of bleeding followed by 2 days of minimal spotting. Now this week I have had sore boobies and been really moody and assumed :witch: was on her way. Yesterday I bought to hpt and decided to test just to rule out being pg, and when I tested in the afternoon it took a while to work but come up a :bfn: When I went to bed last night I decided to do the 2nd test (like u do!!) and again it took a while but came up a :bfp:!! I am now so confused (and scared) Could I really be pregnant or just faulty tests ? any advice would be welcome please

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I would re-test in few days if you can wait that long but all sounds good xxx

3. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs:. If it was me I know I'd be retesting asap, but that's because I have no patience whatsoever! If they were faulty tests then I'd say it would be the first one that showed :bfn: that was more likely to have been faulty.

Good luck and keep us up to date!

:hug:
    Gemma x

4. misstrouble

Thanks for your replies!! I think I might just have to test again later this evening!!! I am sooo nervous tho - excited if I am, just worried that I will m/c again. And if I do DH has said that we are not trying again:cry:

5. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey

Sorry about your m/c :hugs:

Did you GP tell you how long to wait for your hormone levels to return to normal? I know it can take a while hun?x

6. misstrouble

They did say a couple of weeks but I have had a scan to confirm everything is clear. And the pg symptoms that I did have all went within a week of the m/c. Just now they back again. Y is it so confusing ??

7. CarrieB

CarrieB Me, DH and little bean

Thinking of you hun, the m/c must have been hard enough without all this confusion now. Try to wait another couple of days and then test again, then hopefully you'll be able to feel a little more confident in the result.:hug:

8. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Well it is definitely possible - i know of quite a few people that fell the month after their m/c hun. Fingers crossed this is a good thing for you!
    :dust::dust::dust::dust:

9. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

sorry to hear about ur m/c:hugs:
    as the others have said if you can hold tight for a few more days before testing again I would. Hope you get the answer to youre dreams.
    In the mean time try not to stress out over it. :hug:

10. misstrouble

Will try and hold out and test on wednesday then it will be 5 weeks since the m/c, not sure if i can though!!!

11. misstrouble

Ok so all day have had really sore boobs - so sore that all I wanted to do is lie down and not move!! Decided with Dh to get a CB and tested this evening and got :bfn: That is 2 :bfn: and one :bfp: so I am thinking that I am not pg and that hormones are just playing tricks on me. :cry: