Morning/motion sickness?

Sash13

WTT IMPATIENTLY after MC
Reaction score
I am feeling very queasy these days ... and it's scaring me because I am only at the very beginning of my pregnancy! What will happen down the road??? :help:

It seems to happen 20 min or so after eating and also when I'm in the car (regardless of what/when I last ate).

Any tips on how to deal with this? Is it going to get worse before it gets better?

Oh wow you're only 3 weeks! I would tend to think it's only going to get worse from some other posts. But I wouldn't know, haven't ever been sick sick..
hopefully I'm wrong right.

hey this could mean ur aving twins, they reckon thats m/s can start really early with mulitples, mine did x

Mine only started a few days ago and it's making me miserable so chances are you will get worse and you need to work out how to keep the nausea at bay as much as possible and how to get as many nutrients as you can.

Basically you need to eat little and often. It's hard to believe because the last thing you feel like doing is eating but it does make you feel a little better.
Unfortunately I can't eat the things I'm supposed to without force feeding myself. Last night I tried grilled fish, a small jacket potato and veg. The only thing I could really stomach was the skin of the jacket potato...

Foods that don't make me feel sick/stop me feeling sick:

Dry water biscuits (I can manage cheese spread on them at lunchtime)

Boiled sweets stop my nausea (lemon sherberts are my fave at the moment - not too sweet)

Really bland soup like chicken noodle

Crisps

I have one Slimfast shake a day because I know my body needs nutrients and dairy but I'm a bit worried about this because they do contain vitamin A - 35% of your daily requirement so hoping that it not too much.

Not the most balanced of diets but I am trying to force as much regular food down as possible and I've started taking Pregnacare instead of just folic acid.

Not looking forward to weeks of this!

Good luck.

Hx

as much as having bad morning sickness is the pants, it usually means you have a sticky bean! so that's always a really good thing! :)

some other things to try ... Bananas, Apple Sauce, Blueberry Juice..

and keep yourself hydrated! lots of water! they do say as well, try not to drink while you are eating, because it can sometimes make it worse!

hope you start feeling better soon hun.

Take a drink with you in the car and just keep sipping at it ... keep the windows open and make sure the car isnt too warm inside.

As for regular ms when your at home, same again keep your fluids up and try eating little and often

hey this could mean ur aving twins, they reckon thats m/s can start really early with mulitples, mine did x

They don't run in the family so I doubt it ... but I suppose one never knows!

Trust me, it will get worse. Sorry, it is not uplifting, I know! Every day I seem to get sicker, it starts earlier in the day (today was by 8am) and ends later in the day (last night didn't end before I went to bed)... :-( Try not to think about it... I snack constantly all day which helps alot. Sometimes I am not hungry at all but I still force myself to eat because it really does help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"