Morning one and all.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MrsQ, Apr 16, 2009.

1. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

Hi there I am new.

This is our first month of trying.

A bit about me. I am getting married in August to the most amazing man I have ever met. We decided this month to start trying as we doubt we will fall straight away and if we are lucky enough to it would be lovely to announce it in the speeches. I dont drink anyway.

I have been clued up on the lingo i think but forgive me if I get it wrong.

I ovulated friday and saturday with a dark one saturday and a lighter one sunday and then nothing monday. We bd'd twice each day. Since then here are my symptoms.....

Monday - I had BAD indegestion, back pain, headache, weird pain in left hand side of stomach more nearer my thigh? And two rolling sensations in my stomach best way to describe is like someone rolling a knuckle through my belly? and boiling hot!

Tuesday - I had back pain! and a weird empty hollow feeling in my stomach! its really weird. headache and leg aches.

Wednesday - back pain, af pain, heartburn, leg aches, tiredness.

Thursday (today) - woke up at 3am having had another dream where i got a bfp and couldnt get abck to sleep i think part of it is cos I dont want to keep waking up dissapointed. Also back pain is going down just the achey legs now.

I am not hopefull as this is our first month but i thought I would chart my symptoms so that when I do fall preg then I will have notes to compare to.

xx

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

hello! Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon xx

3. MrsQ

thank you. Just checked my cm and the best way to describe it is like mayonnaise?

Whats that mean?

Congrats on your bfp!!!!
    x

4. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Hi

Afraid I have no idea on what that means - I've not been checking these things.

Did want to say good luck, and keep us posted x

5. MrsQ

i definatly will.
    I hate to symptom spot but i have been reading the women who have got bfps and they have reported white cm too!!!!
    I have never checked it before so it cvould be like this all teh time but heres hpoing!
    x

6. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

Hi welcome to BnB!!
    Hope you get your :bfp: soon, and have a fabulous wedding!!
    Im not sure about the CM as I dont chart or anything, just taking the chilled out approach. (Although did do the odd OPK last month, out if interest :blush:)
    Good luck anyway hun, look forward to seeing you around.xxx

7. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

Welcome to BnB! We are just married last August and have as you can see were pg by Nov. We are trying again this month so heres to wishing :bfp: to all that are trying!:hug:

8. Crailly

Crailly Well-Known Member

Good Luck! I also just started TTC with my wonderful man this month. The silly boy could not wait until June :laugh2:

Here is some :dust: for us and all those who want their :bfp: in April or May

9. vikki1978

vikki1978 Guest

Just wanted to say hi and good luck to you xxxx

10. MrsQ

:babydust: to us all and wow at vikki1978 at 4 already! Congrats!
    x