Morning Sickness - A Love/Hate Relationship!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
So my nausea started a week or so ago, nothing too bad just a little here and there. But over the past few days it's gotten really bad! No vomiting..... Yet..... But I'm sure that will come soon enough!

I was longing to feel something to know that things were hopefully going in the right direction and actually wanting my morning sickness to appear. And now it's here I HATE it! It's so debilitating, yesterday I could barely move for most of the day for fear of being violently sick and I was just drained!!!

But the strange thing is that as soon as I have even the slightest of moments where I feel slightly normal, I am panicking as to why I don't feel sick anymore!!! Then it comes back and I'm back to the beginning again!

Haha! Pregnancy is such a roller coaster!

Very normal feeling, hon! I was the same! I felt so messed up and wished I could just have a moment of comfort and peace already! Then I'd feel good for a few hours, worry I was miscarrying and wished the sick would return. Then it would and I still hated it. lol. Figure that one out!

I'm in the 2nd tri now but like to come back and give ladies some reassurance because I myself googled "symptoms gone" every time this happened. I felt better after reading that it's true we're all different. Some women are violently ill 24/7 the whole time, some women feel so normal they forget they're pregnant, then some of us are just all over the placed :)

Yep me too. I feel utterly nauseated, dizzy and exhausted.
But it's a wonderful sign that baby's heart is still beating away!
(I'm very symptom led in 1st tri)

I am the same, started to feel sick a few days before my BFP but I am getting sicker and sicker, last night I thought I was going to be sick,i its the waves of sickness that really get me. BUT I had a MMC in Sept where I had no sickness so I am taking reassurance in feeling so sick but am so tired with it too xxx
FXd we have very sticky beans on board xx

Mine went full blown this week too. I had it almost my entire pregnancy last time and it was so bad I had to go to the ER and have fluids in an IV. This past weekend O didn't get out of bed much. So much nausea and dizziness.
Today is not great. I don't want to eat my cereal, though I did manage to choke down most of my protein shake.
It's like this constant yuk feeling. All day, all night.

So does anyone have any good tips to try and relieve this constant sick feeling?
Im tempted to make myself sick to see if that helps, my mum wants me to go to the dcs to see if they can help but if Im honest 1) I don't think they will do anything and 2) I don't want meds to make me feel better if they do, do anything xx

So does anyone have any good tips to try and relieve this constant sick feeling?
Im tempted to make myself sick to see if that helps, my mum wants me to go to the dcs to see if they can help but if Im honest 1) I don't think they will do anything and 2) I don't want meds to make me feel better if they do, do anything xx

I have been eating Ginger Snaps cookies. Not the fake ones, the real ones. They have so much ginger that my tongue starts to tingle! Also, ginger ale...but seems to have to be Seagrams. The other kinds, even though they swear they use real ginger, just don't seem to help.

I also drink a LOT of water. If I don't, I seem to feel worse. When I can, I try to sleep off the nausea since nothing much helps when it's real bad. Obviously this is not possible at times like right now when I am at work. So I am sipping on as much cold water as my body will handle.

I'm in the same boat! I am literally eating all day every day but the tiniest nibbles of bland food like buscuits and cereal! And constantly drinking. I have found fizzy things help a lot as they make me burp which releases a lot of the pressure! I have also been thinking about making myself sick just to see if it helps but not too sure on that one :s

It's a proper love/hate relationship though cause I'm begging all day for it to stop but also if it did stop I would be panicking as to why! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->