Morning sickness advice please

shobbs

Reaction score
Ok I'm currently 6-7 weeks pregnant and after some advice.

This is my 3# pregnancy I have 2 boys and my youngest was born march 2013. He was a twin and I never experienced morning sickness only at around 8 weeks I had the heightened smell that would make me gag at times.

Ok but for this time round I have the sickness feeling, it's not like what I consider to be 'sickness feeling' it's like eating a full meal and running around a garden. I'm really it it my throat and my gag reflex is at a all time high. No food etc is making this feeling bad but as soon as I eat (I can only manage small amounts) the thought of the food I have just eaten makes me feel like I want to throw up.

Is this classed as morning sickness/nausea as I've NEVER experienced this feeling before

It certainly is! I had it really bad with my DD and suffered. I couldn't stomach any large meals and had to eat small things here and there and it was still bad. I also ha awful heartburn from beginning to end. Ask your doctor about vitamin B6- I am taking one 100MG tablet a day and it is helping to take the edge off from the severity of nausea. Maybe it could help you as well. Hopefully it won't last, but every pregnancy is different.

Thank ypu I really hope it eases off I'm completed exhausted all the time aswell. :( I never felt this bad carrying twins last year. Yuk :( I really felt like a cup of tea after putting the children to bed, managed half a cup and the sickening feeling at the back of my throat was back full swing. Even looking at the cup made me gag :(

How you finding go this pregnancy compared to your last??

This one is different from my previous two. I have one boy and one girl. My son was an easy pregnancy, no problems except swelling in the final 2 months. My daughter was a different story. I didn't know I was pregnant with her until I was already 3 months. I had no clue because I've always suffered from cyst ruptures and the doctor told me due to the scarring that I wouldn't have more kids. And on top of that we were moving internationally so I was too busy to notice my already irregulaar periods. Soon after, I had the worst nausea ever! I had a terrible time with her...from the start to the finish in so many ways. This one, I knew early on that something was off. I had no signs of AF showing and my nipples were so painful...never had that before. I'm having symptoms earlier on with this pregnancy it seems. I ache more, I am nauseated, and I am suffering from hot flushes. Whewwwwww the ASL Ice Bucket challenge wouldn't bother me any! I'd sit right into a bucket of ice and giggle at this point lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->