morning sickness advise?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
It hit me at 6 weeks which I knew was coming .. I had none with my son at all but I had it every time with my loses I even had HG with one and I'm worried it is going to go to that :( hoping not but I'll ask my dr tomorrow about it.

I'm just wondering what anyone has done that helped their sickness?

I know all the usuals they say to try but it never seems to so much for me ..
But anyway any advise will help list of things I should have nearby etc :)

I'm going to go get some things soon so I'm willing to try anything :lol:

No advice as nothing generally recommended has worked for me at all.

Just a big hug as it's blooming awful! xx

I'm finding that an Ensure shake in the morning seems to help. Of course I find ways to help but then a few days later it will make sicknesd worse. Gatorade was awesome for a week, but now I can't stand it!
Rice cakes, pretzels, potato chips, french fries seem to stay down at least...
I'm at a loss to try to get more liquids though, everything makes me queasy and gag! :(

I'm 7 weeks and pretty darn sick. I'm currently taking meds ( diclectin) bc I can't function at all. Nothing works for me I've tried it all. Just gotta ride it out. I'm also afraid of HG... Never had it but I feel like this maybe headed there too. No advice just sympathies xx

Just want to send hugs, I'm eleven weeks and still cant stop throwing up and feeling sick all day 😞

What worked for me:
Magnesium Citrate (supplemental)
Vitamin B (foods high in)
Sticking to foods that don't spike my blood sugar so basically not eating many high glycemic foods at all or sugar.
if I do occasionally eat them (a piece of cake or bread) I won't get very nauseated, just feel a bit queasy and will be fine as long as I eat normal after.

vitamin b6 and peptac liquid helped. it does lurk around for a while in alot of us. i remember it well. i hated it. i felt quite miserable. it hopefully will pass for you in a few weeks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->