Morning sickness already? normal?

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I'm exactly 4+5 HCG yesterday was 2158 and this morning I've woken with MS throwing up stomach acid all morning. With my two boys BA didn't start til 6weeks + 😭

Ooh, that's a good sign! I had zero MS with my son, and with my daughter was so sick from day one. (I saw that you were looking for a girly.)

I'm *barely* preggers and I swear I'm getting food aversions already. I've nearly thrown up chicken twice today. WTF, food aversions shouldn't happen yet, and I normally love chicken!

I threw up the first time at 4w3d and have not stopped. That first time I thought it was cute. Now I just want to give up.

Its ok was gastro. I'm now 5+3 and Def have food aversions. Thought, smell or look of bacon makes me sick. Yuk!

Ooh, that's a good sign! I had zero MS with my son, and with my daughter was so sick from day one. (I saw that you were looking for a girly.)

I'm *barely* preggers and I swear I'm getting food aversions already. I've nearly thrown up chicken twice today. WTF, food aversions shouldn't happen yet, and I normally love chicken!

I'm the same. I'm 6w 3d and I feel so sick after eating chicken. And it's getting worse. I'm going off of so many foods I usually love. Crisps are about the only thing I can keep down at the moment. Is it likely then, that if you feel constantly sick it's a girl? X

I felt sick from the day I got my BFP with my daughter and this time around I've only had intermittent days of MS. I'm hoping that means this one is a boy :)

I felt poorly even before my bfp..then from 4 weeks onwards I could barely get out of bed most mornings. .when I was pregnant with my DD I was fine until around 8 weeks xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->