morning sickness and gender?

No I was super sickly each time and I have one boy one girl.

No Iv had 3 kids- 1st was a girl perfect pregnancy and birth, 2nd a boy and horrendous morning sickness, 3rd another boy and a pregnancy and birth that mirrored my daughters. I'm horrendously sick this time so god only knows!

My first baby was a girl and I had classic "all day sickness" until I hit my second trimester. Lots of vomiting-- to the point where I planned my meals based on how they would taste coming back up.

My second baby was also a girl. I had nausea with her during the first trimester, but no vomiting. (Aside from one time when I thought Long John Silver's would be a good idea.)

I think the difference came down to age for me. I was 17/18 when I was pregnant with my first, and 23 when I was pregnant with my second. I think I just had too many hormones the first time around becaus I was so young. I came to this conclusion after talking to a couple other people who had kids further apart. Not exactly sound science, but I'm no scientist. LOL

I'm not very far along into this pregnancy, but I've had some serious spells of nausea. I don't remember it this early on before, though I didn't find out I was pregnant with either girl until I was between 6-7 weeks, so who knows.

I was SUPER sick with my DD (my worst was throwing up 9 times in one night! And that was in the 2nd tri!) I had horrible migraines too. And I never threw up with my son, nor did I have any migraines! But I was nauseous regardless.
This time, I've had 1 migraine, a whole lot of dizziness, and I threw up once. It's leaving me guessing!

First bub was a boy - didn't have any morning sickness at all! This time I am feeling it horribly! I am wondering if it's a girl. I know many women feel sick with both genders, but I am interested in those who did not get sickness for boys, did they get sick if/when they had a girl??

Hi I'm wondering the same thing. I've had two boys previously and no sickness. Actually other than heartburn it was a breeze. This time ive had sickness and nauseous albeit on and off. I'd be happy either way but it does make you wonder if it's because it's a girl.

With dd mild sickness up until 14 weeks no big deal with ds I was sick for every week of my pregnancy felt huge and ill al the way through

I've already got a boy and a girl and both pregnancies were pretty much the same - no sickness or nausea at all.

This time round I've felt sooooo sick. Who knows what I'm having!

1st pregnancy no m/s sky high with vomitting 3x's a day and I ended up having a boy then this pregnancy m/s still horrid but not as bad as 1st pregnancy but still have no idea what I'm having being that I'm extra early but hopefully it's a boy too!!

I was wondering the same thing! This is my 4th pregnancy (1st was a miscarriage). I have two girls and with both of them I was hugging the toilet bowl from exactly 6-9weeks, even had to travel with a throw-up cup in the car. With this pregnancy I'm 7w1d and have just occasional nausea, just enough to be slightly annoyed.

Curious to see after we get blood tests back later this month if it's a boy!

I've been so sick both pregnancies with my boy and my girl, I really think it's an each individual pregnancy or individual person thing and not so much to do with gender. one if my friends was hospitalized so many times because of her nausea and it was a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->