morning sickness and looking after a baby/toddler?

Mee_Mummy

Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3
Reaction score
Well it hit me so hard this morning and I feel like I have no energy and just feel so sick and I have been sick a few times. Luckily because its sunday my fella is here to help out a bit but I am just wondering how you are all coping with morning sickness when you have a baby/toddler to look after?

xx

we've been watching alot more tv and reading more books while I sit or lay on the couch. I also bring a basket of toys over to the couch, and I try to convince my daughter to play with them as I lay down :lol: As for food, her meals haven't been the healthiest lately, but I keep telling myself that its only temporary. I can't stomach cooking, so she's been eating alot of dried cereal. I also made up a game where we go outside and I sit on the ground, and then she runs around as I sing and at a certain part in the song she jumps in my lap. It wears her out pretty good :haha: I also have some secret weapons, so I found some things that I know my daughter would spend ages looking through. Like my jewelry box and a little box filled with random junk. So on really bad days I pull those out and I can get 30 minutes of rest as she investigates all the new objects.

I can't keep anything down today. Everything including water is coming back up :( Hope this doesn't last long. Xx

aww no :-( Is there anyone you could call to come over to help out? If it continues don't hesitate to call the dr or midwife for medication.

Ive suffered with HG and its made it very difficult to look after my baby girl! Ive had to have my mum come twice a week and my oh has had to book a day of in the week which leaves me two days to struggle through!!

I've been really sick and its been so hard to look after holly. Dh had a week off which was really helpful and my mum came for a week too. other than that we've been relying more on the tv and doing lots of drawing and things that don't take much energy! I feel really bad as I usually take her to toddler groups 2/3 times a week but haven't been able to go since 7 weeks!!

Well I went to see a nurse and I have to have small sips of water (I'm having a cheeky coffee though) and I might have to go hosp tomorrow for an assessment to see if me and baby are ok. But I gotta ring them at 9am to find out x

Fx'd all is well and I hope you can get something to help the sickness :hugs: I work 8-9 hour shifts constantly on my feet and have really struggled to spend time awake to see my son when I get home, I've had to come home and go straight to bed for an hour or so while DF has Kyle then I get up and spend time with them. Can your OH take your LO at times to let you rest?

For about an hour a day. Bit pants really! I'm hoping its a bug or something and that I'll feel better in a few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->