Morning Sickness at 22 weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by tabitha561, Jan 26, 2011.

1. tabitha561

tabitha561 Gary,CAYLEE,Zoey,Beetle

Is anyone else still getting sick? I was so sick from 6-16 weeks. I couldnt hardly keep anything down. Now Im almost 22 weeks and I get sick every morning its horrible. Worst part is I never throw up food its always acid (tmi)
    Anyone else still getting sick?

2. Mother of 4

Mother of 4 Mom to 5 & pregnant

My morning sickness stopped at around 13 weeks but at night time off and on I'm vomiting and it's a lot and it is food :( I don't feel sick at all during the day except for about an hr before I vomit.

3. awefulfeeling

awefulfeeling Well-Known Member

I didn't have a single problem with sickness until after the second trimester.. now its only every now and then nothing like yours but I find that when I stop thinking about it and try to breath it helps. mine is caused by the phlegm that I snort back and in the morning it comes to get me... I know eww.. My husband helps by rubbing my back and talking me through a mind set change.

4. emme

emme Saffy's Mummy <3

i have had it every day since week six, i'm now 27 weeks!! the only thing i've found to help is to drink a glass of water when you get up, but stay sitting for at least 10 mins or so after drinking it, then when i get up i'm sick but the water has helped to dilute the acid abit xx

5. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

take some snack to bed. when you wake up stay in bed dont get out and have your snack. apparently through the night your body works most to help your body and uses all your nutrients. basically so when u get up your starving x

6. lipglossy

lipglossy Well-Known Member

Yep 24 weeks & its still goin strong!! i feel for u its just awful

xxx

7. mummySS

mummySS Mum of 2!

i've had it since 6 weeks, now 16 and still going strong as well... it got a little better since week 14, not throwing up quite as much.

I would LOVE to just wake up one day and not feel sick! bring it on!

8. Lottie86

Lottie86 Mummy to Findlay & Iona

I hope it ends soon for you.

Unfortunately with Findlay I had bad 'morning' (yeah right it was all day and night!) sickness up until he was delivered :( I'm 15 weeks now and my sickness is showing no signs of abating yet and whislt I am hoping it will stop at some point I wouldn't be too surprised if I'm like this all the way through again.