Morning sickness at 6 dpo anyone?

TrinityAlisha

Reaction score
Everyone says its too early...but I'm not convinced this is normal. I went to sleep at 8PM last night and woke up 3 hours later from a dream involving a child with the WORST nausea ever, also felt really hot. I wasn't able to go back to sleep at all and finally threw up BILE at 2AM.
I had eaten 2 hours before bed...I thought you throw up bile on an empty stomach?

Anyway I have no other symptoms of a stomach bug like diarrhea or fatigue. I was able to eat all day today but now my stomach feels weird again. Someone explain this to me????????????????/

I am 7 dpo and swear I'm having morning sickness. Trying not to get my hopes up, though. I was sitting at the computer feeling a tiny bit nauseous when hubby brought a venison burger in and sat down to eat it. I immediately ran to the bathroom and dry heaved...never threw up, because I wouldn't let myself. 10-15 minutes later (and after getting away from the smell) I was fine and have been ever since. Kind of weird...

I should also add that I LOVE venison burger so it's strange that it bothered me so much o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->