Morning sickness back!

pray4baby

Reaction score
I had really bad morning sickness during the first tri..causing me to not be able to hold anything down. It stop around 13wks, all of a sudden its back. Has this happen to anyone else where their morning sickness has returned?

I didn't get any morning sickness in 1st tri, but a couple days ago (am 18 weeks now), I got it really bad and felt so sick all day. x

yes I had it the exact same!! terrible all through first tri then it died off and came back at about 18 weeks, it's gone now though yayy!!!! I do still feel a bit nauseus but at least i'm not chucking up everyday like I used to!!

Just bear with it hun... it'll pass soon xx

i have it 1-2weeks around when im like 7-8week but then nothing.............................. now when im 17+2week if in the morning i dont eat anything(making breakfast for hubby and my son and at same time ready their lunch box)having no time to eat then all of sudden it come back with full force im puking and peeing same time its feel so bad....may be my baby reminds me that he/she also want some brekfast too......lol

i have had it really bad from 6 weeks on... today is the first day i havent felt HORRIBLE... i still feel cruddy and nauseas but i'm not hugginng the toilet so its looking up...

Posted a thread very similar myself this morning - yep mines comes back - this is the second time its come back after a 2 week break then a week break x

I had it quite bad until around 10 weeks and it seems to have come back yesterday, Im 15 weeks and 3 days xxx

Yup, me too!!Had it awfully (in hospital on a drip 3 times as was dehydrated), it stopped and i felt almost normal at about 11 weeks, then came back at about 15/16 weeks,and is still here. Not as bad as before, but id already forgotten how awful it is!! :(Its kind of different now though, its more that smells, certain foods, etc,set me off. And coughing makes me sicktoo, which is weird. Was in starbucks 2 days ago with a friend, i coughed, and before i knew it i was throwing up in my handbag in front of a very busy coffee shop!! I was so embarrassed. When i had it really badly in first tri i bought some sick bags off ebay,as i kept being sick on the train to work,but didnt have with me in starbucks!! Had to throw away a very nice handbag,plus my Guerlian bronzer and expensive mac blusher brush!! So annoyed!! :(

Lets just all hope that we're not the unlucky ones that get it throughout. Hope u feel better xx

Me too. I was sick up until nearly 16 weeks then 3 weeks break then I was sick again this morning (I'm 20+6).

Ugh I had a terrible first trimester.. Went about about a week (I think 13th week?) being able to hold everything down.. But the Monday of week 14, it started up again. Luckily it's literally only dry heaving in the morning. Still rough though. I'm sorry, hun.

mine started at 5 weeks and finished at 12 or so...now i am 17 and still feel sick here and there,depends on day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->