morning sickness bands! :)

suspectpink

Reaction score
Hi xx I don't know if it's all in my head but I bought sea bands for my monstrous nausea! .... I actually think they are working :) ... since wearing them I feel the nausea brewing then before it gets to its "peak" it eases off ! Amazing !!!!!! Anyone else had a positive experience with these ? Xxx

I used them in my first pregnancy on a flight - I forgot whether they worked on not because I didnt have much nausea with my first. But this pregnancy, oh my goodness.. I am so nauseous all the time -- I just ordered some in addition to ginger candy because I cant take this..Good to hear it works!

Ooo defo gonna try them if this nausea gets any worse thanks

Aww hope they work for you both too :)) I must invest in some ginger biscuits !!! 😊xxxxx

I use Sea Bands regularly. I wear them when I go to the store and to doctor appointments. Never know when I'll feel the urge to be sick in public, then I just press that little button the Sea Bands and the feeling will pass.

I need some in my life!!!! Glad to hear they've helped you! x

I would highly recommend :) if anything I seem to look and feel a bit brighter too 😊 .... I've felt a bit rubbish today though but more crampy than sick ! :( I think everything's pulling and stretching xx hope everyone else is feeling ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"