Morning sickness but sooooo hungry

Misstink

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!
Just wondered if there was anyone else suffering from constant nausea but still really hungry?
I feel sick from the moment i get up until around 6-7pm but im still constantly hungry but ill eat maybe a sandwich for example then ill be stuffed!! Its not like a normal hunger where you think "gosh, im starving, i really fancy........"! Its more like its my body telling me i need to eat, the thing is im struggling with liquid, even water is taking a while to go down!!
I suppose i shouldnt be complaining because im managing to keep food down but its just such a strange feeling, before i was pregnant, if i felt nauseas there was no way i could even go near food!!
Is anyone else feeling the same?!!

xxxxxx

Hey ladies!!
Just wondered if there was anyone else suffering from constant nausea but still really hungry?
I feel sick from the moment i get up until around 6-7pm but im still constantly hungry but ill eat maybe a sandwich for example then ill be stuffed!! Its not like a normal hunger where you think "gosh, im starving, i really fancy........"! Its more like its my body telling me i need to eat, the thing is im struggling with liquid, even water is taking a while to go down!!
I suppose i shouldnt be complaining because im managing to keep food down but its just such a strange feeling, before i was pregnant, if i felt nauseas there was no way i could even go near food!!

xxxxxx

I felt exactly the same as this. It's finally starting to pass, thank goodness. I found it always took a massive amount of courage to put food in my mouth, but I usually felt better after I did. (Usually, but not always! :sick: )

All day nausea. Not so much a time. :nope: It gets better though... hang in there! :hugs:

Hey ladies!!

xxxxxx

i feel exactly the same, i think its just because i forget to drink plenty of fluid, it feels like your stomach is screaming for food, but feeling hungry can also mean that you're on the way to dehydration. i found that drinking lots of semi skimmed milk got rid of my sick feeling. i had it all day everyday for like 4 weeks and now all i do is eat and sleep :happydance:

I have it too. I don't know whether I'm confusing the nausea with hunger pains or vice versa, or they the same thing! It feels like my stomach is completely empty despite having eaten 20 minutes before and so empty that I'm going to throw up. Today I did. I had it last week and its a little worse this week. Itd generally only in the mornings though.

Thanks ladies, im pleased im not alone!! Although, i think i spoke too soon as ive only managed a bowl of cereal, a cheese toastie and a boiled egg so far today!! Going to attempt something else now as oh will be in shortly!! Wish me luck!!
Bllluuuuuueeeeerrrrggghhhh!!!! Haha!!
xxxx

I wake up feeling like I haven't eaten for weeks, and the longer I wait for breakfast the sicker I get. And even when I eat I still feel sick pretty much 24/7. The trick is eating healthy foods when I get hungry.... I can see myself gaining ALOT of weight lol.

i've been like this all day today! all day nausea but sooo hungry and when i eat i'm literally starving again 10 mins later. tho don't wanna eat i have to to help settle the nausea slightly.

I am exactly the same. I've been told the trick is literally to keep eating...become a grazer. Keep food that you can munch on all day long (so not cake then!) like dry crackers, so that there's something in your stomach. I've been advised not to eat any big meals, but to eat "little & often".

Today I've been alternating between nauseous and hungry, and I feel like a pig because I haven't been able to stop eating because it's the only thing that calms down the nausea. Like you, not being sick, just feeling it xx

I wake up feeling like I haven't eaten for weeks, and the longer I wait for breakfast the sicker I get. And even when I eat I still feel sick pretty much 24/7. The trick is eating healthy foods when I get hungry.... I can see myself gaining ALOT of weight lol.

DH brings me 2 dry biscuits (rich tea or digestive or ginger nut) in the morning with a cup of tea and I have it before I get out of bed. Apparently the trick is to put something in your stomach before your feet hit the floor for the day. It works for me, only thing is that it can be really difficult to force the biscuits down your throat.

DH brings me 2 dry biscuits (rich tea or digestive or ginger nut) in the morning with a cup of tea and I have it before I get out of bed. Apparently the trick is to put something in your stomach before your feet hit the floor for the day. It works for me, only thing is that it can be really difficult to force the biscuits down your throat.

That would be nice if my DH would actually get out of bed before me!! I need to get some crackers or something else to set by the bed!

definitely, keep some crackers by the bed. I know someone on here said she wakes up an hour early, eats a biscuit and goes back to sleep for an hour! I am scared to try it as I don't think I'd go back to sleep!

Ya I for sure wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after eating, I'd probably just get hungrier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"