Morning sickness - can you "prepare" for it???

J

jerseyshoregirl

Oh my! I feel like I have been out on a boat all afternoon.... every afternoon at the same time! :shipw:

Does anyone else get m/s at the same time every day (other than just waking up in the morning) - and if so, how do you "prepare" for it so that it doesn't hit you as hard?

I mean, it was bad enough this morning that I woke up with it for the first time in awhile - but that AND the afternoons straight into dinner time after an hour-long commute.

Not that I am complaining, I love having these symptoms - but I need to know how to tone them down a bit :dohh:

Jeannie

i always keep a bottle of water handy so when i start to feel ill i try to drink some water and it seems to put it off for a little while longer till i can make it to a toilet oh and breathing though your nose only things that even hold it off for me

I usually wake up to pee then go back to sleep again, when i wake again later i usually feel sick so what i do is get something to eat when i first wake up and that usually helps me for later.

Mine came and went as it pleased.

For the first week it was indeed in the morning and throughout the day really. I was never sick, but just nauseated (always felt sick and didnt want to eat anything at all).

After that it came and went throughout the day but getting better at night.

Now I have days when it is bad and others when it is a bit better and I can eat kind of normally.... but it has never gone away completely.

The best advice is indeed water. Everytime you feel sick take a sip of water and you will feel better. You can also do the crackers and plain tasting foods, but I just tried to eat what I normally did and after eating I did indeed feel a bit better.

I also communte (to work) and bought these hard lemon candies, which I sucked on and they were a God send, I am sure they helped me get through the travelling and keep the sick feeling at bay.

Hope it doesnt last too long for you :hug:

mine comes in waves.......0h joy! I just eat whatever I fancy and slip water, I also eat little and often biscuits normally lol

I found this link yesterday which I have put in my favorites. It might help.

I haven't had any MS or symptoms at all yet.

https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/baby-information/pregnancy/morning-sickness-and-how-to-cope

im sorry did u say u LOVE having these sypmtoms?? haha u must be mad, mine starts around 1pm then lasts and gets worse til i go to sleep at night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->