morning sickness coming and going?

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
is anyone else having morning sickness that comes and goes? Had it terrible up until a few days ago - roughly 7 1/2 weeks. Right now i feel a bit icky but nothing like I had? Continue to feel faint at times and a bit dizzy. (and still hate my fridge and the thought of tea with milk... yuck!
With my past history im booked for another scan on monday to put my mind at ease but just after ur opinions?

Hi bethb, ive had it come and go, my first bout of MS lasted 2 weeks and when it went i paniced like mad! it came back after a few days though, then more recently it stopped for a week and a half so i thought that was definitily it but no, it came back with avengence! just enjoy getting some decent food down you while you have a bit of a break! xxx

just coughing and splutterig now feeling a bit dodgy now but when i feel ok it scares me so much!!!

lol! my oh said to me when i was sick as a pig i was moaning like anything then when it went i was moaning cause i was worrying, no pleasing up women huh :) xxx

i know i know :) just wanted to see if it not being consistant was something i shouldnt worry about..

this wont make you feel any better but I still get morning sickness. not every day like i used to but most days :( last 3 days it came back today i got away with it again. Dont worry about it there are women who get it right up until the birth and its ok.

yeah its not the amount that worries be its the lack of... ive had two miscarriages so i analyse everything and when my body isnt showing obvious pregnacy symptoms i do freak out..

Im queen of freak outs!! :blush: Everytime my sickness goes i panic, then whenever its back i moan i feel so bad....

Its nothing like it was, and has been a lot better for a couple of weeks now.... its more just like a lack of appetite most of the time with smells making me nausious. :sick:

lol good to hear. that how i am now. I really dont feel like eating anything! and i cant peer into the fridge goes it makes me gag!

Glad you raised this Bethy. My pregnancy symptoms went about 2 weeks ago and I panicked as I felt so rough up until then - nausea, no appetite, did not even enjoy a glass of water! I blagged my way into a scan at 6w 4 days (I had a previous m/c at 9 wks) and saw my LO heartbeat. Within 3 days, I had my first retching experience and have had non stop nausea and heartburn all this week. This again has now stopped - weird, so I am quite enjoying thinking about food.

xxx

i guess seeing baby again on monday is gonna set me straight so i know if all is well. Gosh to have the worry free attitide I had with my first pregnancy!
Thanks girls

yeah i remeber ur posts.. I freaked thius morning a bit when my OH said my nips didnt look as brown...:rofl:
I just worry i should be feeling sick all the time and as a few days have gone by and i feel ok i just think the worst! I am def off my food and some things make me gag but last week i was so ill i couldnt move off the sofa apart from running to the loo, so im like whats going on? is this normal??
Glad ur scan showed u were just worrying to much! I have one on monday at nine as the epu know my history.
cheers rumpskin!

Yeah mine comes and goes too but when it comes back, it comes back worse and seems to be trying to catch up for the days it let me off :hissy:

At least you have your scan to set your mind at ease, I still don't even have a date for mine yet and I'm starting to get really anxious about what's going on in there!! :blush:

Good luck for Monday Bethy, I am sure all will be fine sweety x

Good Luck Hon, Im sure your are worrying over nothing!!!

Ive been quite lucky really, Ive had bouts of nausea but havnt actaully been sick! :happydance: I learned to control my nausea early on by eating little and often and it seems to be edging off a bit now.....pity really as ive put loads of weight on already!!!:dohh:

Cant wait to see ur scan pic xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"