• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

morning sickness dissapearing act??

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
hi girls,

just wondering if someone can put my mind at ease.

im 9 weeks today and over the past couple of days my sickness has eased off a lot. im getting my appetite back also and its worrying me..

i saw the babys heart beating away nicely on Monday and that reassures me a little but im still terrified. is it normal for sickness to suddenly stop? has anyone elses sickness eased off? x

i didnt have any at all until i was like 8 week and i have been poorly every day and night ever since then..
didnt your sickness start early? in which case yes I think its pretty normal to ease off after about a month or so... but it wont stay that way, it'll come back!!!!
Im sure youre absolutely fine.. have you got a doppler??

Nope, hasn't eased off at all and i'm really very jealous!

I wouldn't worry. The MS is supposed to ease off and for a many women it will just stop very suddenly.

Oh and congrats on seeing the HB, you must be very excited!

hiya hunni i wouldnt worry, at 8 - 9 weeks mine completley went, then at 11 i started to feel really sick again xx

no i havent got a doppler... i was gonna buy one in a couple of weeks time.

thanks girls, even though everyone says its normal for sickness to ease off it still doesnt stop me from worrying arggghh!! ill be happy when ive given birth and got my baby actually here

my sickness started quite early yeah at about 5 1/2 - 6 weeks so ive had it for about 2 and a bit weeks now its easing off x

i had terrible MS from 8-19weeks

i also had the odd day or 2 where i felt fine, but sickness can come and go thru out pregancy. so try not to worry, im sure your sickness will be back with a vengance

x

I have found the same. I've had MS for the last 3 weeks and it has eased up a lot, as have my cramps and very painfull bb's. Still aware of them but much milder symptoms. I'm sure everything is fine, but it doesn't stop the worrying any!!! x

Mine went at around 14 weeks and dissapeared overnight. It sounds strange but I sort of missed it, I had it for so long and it made me feel pregnant and when it went I worried something was wrong.

i haven't been physically sick all the way through this pregnancy!
i have had terrible nausea, which i think i would rather have!
its put me off my food too.
but i have notice recently, one day ill be really bad, and then the next im fine!
its strange haha! xx

he there,

I think we're around the same dates and I've been noticing my MS is a lot better the last few days..
spoke to my midwife this morning and she said it's nothing to worry about and I should just be thankful I'm having a break from it- she did say it may come back or it may not and either is perfectly normal...

he there,

I think we're around the same dates and I've been noticing my MS is a lot better the last few days..
spoke to my midwife this morning and she said it's nothing to worry about and I should just be thankful I'm having a break from it- she did say it may come back or it may not and either is perfectly normal...

Thankyou! that makes me so relieved to hear that :) yeah you are one day ahead of me, glad to know that someone else is going through the same thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"