Morning Sickness Getting Worse..

alyssa.s

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks. My pregnancy app says nausea should begin to subside, and that's what my doctor wrote too on my weekly calendar. The last 2 weeks it has gotten worse. I am puking every day, sometimes multiple times a day where at 8/9 weeks it was every other day, sometimes a few days in between. I have tried ginger tea, vitamin B, unisom, and eating small portions throughout the day. My doctor says I should worry too much until after first trimester is over, but just wondering if anyone is in the same boat?

I completely sympathise, morning sickness sucks! I'm 10 weeks & my MS is ramping up a gear. I narrowly avoided hospitalisation for rehydration on Tues. last pregnancy I was diagnosed with HG at 9 weeks & given pills from then on. My symptoms slightly reduced from 15 weeks onwards. This time I've been on pills since 6 weeks & am counting the days (& seconds!) til I get to 15 weeks. I have no tips I'm afraid, just sympathy. I'm afraid MS can go on for a few more weeks. If you can't keep anything down, make sure you contact your dr as dehydration can be a problem.

I'm 9+3 and mine have gradually got worse. I'm struggling to function. With my other children, I had 2 weeks of ms between 5-7 weeks. This time it's been constant from around 4 1/2 weeks. Mine is made considerably worse the more tired I am too xx

Yep, mine disappeared completely at 10 weeks, yesterday (11+2) it came back ten fold. Today I'm throwing up over everything. It truly is horrible.

In my experience from previous pregnancys the actual puking for me goes, but the nausea stays :(

Sorry Hun. My ms lasted until 16w last time 😟

Its different for everyone x
I had morning sickness until around 16 weeks with my son. It seemed to get better at the 10 week mark but then came back worse! I'm hoping it's not the same this time.
It sucks, I'm sorry x

I'm very early at 4+4 and mine is just beginning (mostly in the car), but I've heard some women say those motion sickness accupressure wrist bands are a god send.

I just had a weekend and then 2 days off from work and had no sickness. Also started week 12 so I was like yahoo, it's leaving. Then Wednesday I woke up for work and I was right back in the bathroom. Ugh, I'm wondering now if it's because I'm tired as well. Poop. Maternity leave should be your entire pregnancy in my opinion. I've been miserable.

Tiredness definitely makes morning sickness worse. Try to take things as easy as possible - easier said than done I know!

Entering into the 2nd trimester some woman experience an increase in MS due to a different influx of hormones, you may find it settles back down after your body adjusts.

With my son I was having ms until 18 weeks

With all three of my pregnancies I had very bad nausea for most of the pregnancy. Unfortunately it does not subside for everyone. I'm sorry if you are one of those unlucky people! I know how hard it is. I loved being pregnant but I felt so sick and miserable so much of the time. The only thing that helped me a little was the sea sickness bracelets. Hugs.

My morning sickness always get 1worse at 9 weeks then around 19-20 starts to get abut better but am always sick till babies out even sick during labours!!!! X

Mine lasted all 40 weeks with both previous babies.

With anti sickness medication the vimiting lessened to 1-2 times a day.

Avoided hospitalisation by stuffing my face to stop me being sick.

Sorry to have to say it, but some people are sick a whole lot longer than 12 weeks.

Fingers crossed yours subsides ASAP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->