Morning sickness getting worse

Littlebear11

Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks 3 days and I have been taking pills for morning sickness but it just seems to not be working anymore I just end up getting sick after everything I eat or drink. I can keep small snacks down but I'm just so hungry and want to keep eating. I thought it was gonna get better by now :(

Im sorry hun. MS can be just plain awful. Mine was full blown until I was 15/16 weeks and I still had it a little when I hit 20+. Maybe ask your doctor if there is something else you can take or if they can up the dosage.

So sorry you're dealing with this. I had to be put on tablets for nausea starting at 7 weeks. I remember at 10 weeks thinking that it seemed to be easing up so I tried to wean off the tablets but it would just get worse again. Around 14 weeks I began having night only sickness (the complete opposite of MS) and around 18 weeks I was able to completely come off the tablets. I still had queasiness at random times until 20 weeks but now, at 24 weeks, I'm FINALLY getting an appetite and no longer nauseated. I have HG though which is the severest form of MS so I'm typically worse off than most people.

My doctor said I can take up to 8 tablets a day I've been taking at most 4 at the begining but now I can't even keep the pill down for 10 minutes. Hopefully this can all pass soon so I can enjoy eating again. Thanks for the responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->