Morning Sickness Gone at 6W 6D

cskme_

Reaction score
This morning I woke up and was dreading getting out of bed as I usually will feel sick and vomit first thing in the morning. Today I feel fine. I'm not complaining, but a little concerned. I don't know that my morning sickness has COMPLETELY gone away, because its only been one morning so far, tomorrow I may wake up sick again, who knows.
I have been sick the past 6 days and today it has let up for some reason.
Has anyone ever had this? I always thought that once you get morning sickness you pretty much have it every day for a few weeks at least.
I read a few things saying sometimes it is on and off.
Please let me know if this has ever happened to you. :) thanks

I believe symptoms come and go in the first tri, or even the whole pregnancy period.

Symptoms come and go :) I barely had any sickness, actually only about 3-4 days of nausea and have only threw up once while brushing my teeth. It was hard in the first tri for me as the only symptom I had to remind me I was pregnant was enlarged and sore boobs lol Sometimes I would get so worried but she's very healthy and active now! You'll have good days and bad days. ;)

Symptoms come and go :) I barely had any sickness, actually only about 3-4 days of nausea and have only threw up once while brushing my teeth. It was hard in the first tri for me as the only symptom I had to remind me I was pregnant was enlarged and sore boobs lol Sometimes I would get so worried but she's very healthy and active now! You'll have good days and bad days. ;)

Thank you! I worry a lot too.. on top of it last night I had an awful dream about losing this one. Kind of startled me when I woke up not feeling sick.

Thank you! I worry a lot too.. on top of it last night I had an awful dream about losing this one. Kind of startled me when I woke up not feeling sick.

Awe I'm sorry :( Those dreams are the worst! I've had several bad dreams and they sure leave you feeling awful in the mornings. :hugs: Hang in there! It goes by fast :) I feel like it was just yesterday that I had no reminder and now she's been moving/kicking for almost 4 weeks! :)

I had the same experience except with cramps. Had them every day for a week from about 3w5d, then one day nothing. I felt better than I had in a while too. They came back 2 days later, were milder and less frequent than before but were there. At that point I still had 3 weeks to wait until my scan so spent a lot of time worrying about my cramps easing up and my general lack of other symptoms. I did start getting mild nausea and fatigue...and they too come and go. Even now that I've had my first scan I still worry...my next one is still 3 weeks away. This first trimester is torture!

I have no symptoms outside of slight fatigue every now and again. No sickness, no swollen breasts, no cramps, NADA. Baby is fine. I even run everyday. Consider it a blessing.

I had the same experience except with cramps. Had them every day for a week from about 3w5d, then one day nothing. I felt better than I had in a while too. They came back 2 days later, were milder and less frequent than before but were there. At that point I still had 3 weeks to wait until my scan so spent a lot of time worrying about my cramps easing up and my general lack of other symptoms. I did start getting mild nausea and fatigue...and they too come and go. Even now that I've had my first scan I still worry...my next one is still 3 weeks away. This first trimester is torture!

It sucks that no ones symptoms are the same and that there really isn't an answer to much. I wish I had my own personal ultrasound machine. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and the next 5 weeks I'm sure will go by soooo slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->