Morning Sickness...Heartburn and Dizziness... Oh my!

Christina86

Reaction score
All I have to say is whoa. It's been a long week and a half. Feeling sick, random light brown spotting for a day and half (though I am thinking it's because I over did it by walking up a very very large hill - with my backpack on - to get to class), continuing to feel sick, heartburn has started (oh joy!) and now I have been randomly getting dizzy the last two days. Usually if I stand up too quickly but a few times it's if I am walking and turn into a room also. It feels as if my head is just too heavy for my body to hold up and I've had to grab onto a wall or door so I don't fall sometimes.

I am happy that my all day sickness seems to be subsiding. I was able to actually eat somewhat normal food the last two days (though not much) and keep it down (despite gagging on occasion). So that is a plus in my book as I move on to being 12 weeks on Sunday. Almost out of the 1st trimester!!

Hi my all day nausea is also subsiding and im starting to feel slightly more myself and can eat. Cant imagine being actually sick all the time like you :( I get breathless quite a lot, started to walk our dogs and on some days I get so dizzy and breathless that I think im gonna pass out, especially when im walking up to the hills.butI feel I need to carry on as I really want to get a bit fitter, the first tri was so hard and I feel like I lost all my strenght, muscles and all I had. I hope u carry on feeling better and hopefully we will enjoy second tri :)

You guys are giving me hope! I'm only 6 weeks but I constantly feel sick, have no energy and have had dizzy spells. I really hope it stops soon!

Hope it's goes completely for you guys now you're going into second tri :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"