Morning Sickness - I spoke too soon! Pfft.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Sunshine12, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

So the other day I was replying to a post about how my morning sickness (which lasts almost all day) had gone and how I felt human again. I guess I spoke too soon. Felt a bit crap last night and woke up this morning and vomited 4 times within about 30 seconds of cleaning my teeth. Was fine (as normal) between about 1pm and 5pm then it kicked in again. Im now sitting here feeling terrible. OH is eating dinner and its making me want to throw up. Im getting so fed up of it now. I look terrible too. :nope::nope::nope:

2. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

Aww :( Mine hasnt quite kicked it yet but i feel it coming when i wake up im slightly getting more and more nauseous. I hope you feel better soon :)

3. lak2111

lak2111 Member

Feel so sorry for you, I have it too and its the most miserable, debilitating thing! If one more person tells me it'll pass soon if I can muster the energy I'll punch them.

4. sweetpeaxo

sweetpeaxo Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice really, but just hang in there!

5. Mommy_only1

Mommy_only1 Member

The other day I was talking to my mom about how I dont have morning sickness, and out of no where I get that feeling and puke all on the floor. I hate it. I throw up my favorite foods, like spaghetti, tacos, chicken strips.:nope:

6. junebabycomin

junebabycomin Well-Known Member

Same thing here. At 10+5 having had some nausea that wasn't much of an issue as long as i snacked all day and never having puked, I thought I could rest easy and stop worrying about MS. Started puking yesterday and feel horrible again!

7. Bunnylicious

Bunnylicious Well-Known Member

Damn! I haven't had mine. You are making me nervous lol

8. Rigi.kun

Rigi.kun Mum to Teddy

Mine has settled down a bit, but tends to rev up if I think about chicken. GAH! I had to close my eyes to type that word hahaha

Hopefully it will clear up soon for you and you'll be able to enjoy 2nd trimester

9. Nadialew

Nadialew Well-Known Member

I have had it for so long, I would give up a million dollars or pounds or whatever currency for it not to happen again.

10. Lors

Lors Well-Known Member

Oh no hon, nightmare! Hope you feel better soon xx

11. Iamblessed

Iamblessed ttc#10

I know you replied to my post...I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have a feeling mine will come back with full force soon. :hug:

12. FeliciaD

FeliciaD Char and Baby #2's Mommy!

I told my mom that I think I jinxed myself the other day when I was talking to her. She asked how I was doing and I said "Great! I haven't gotten sick at all really!"
    The next morning, I woke up and couldn't even wait to finish p'ing (sorry TMI) to get sick. thank god I just did the garbage the night before.:haha:

13. Rigi.kun

Rigi.kun Mum to Teddy

Six weeks is when it generally starts, hope it's not to bad for you.

I spewed on the cat today

14. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

:rofl: :rofl:

I just burst out laughing!!!

15. annagrace

annagrace Well-Known Member

My mum did this TOO! I was even angry at her (secretly!). Told her not to mention symptoms again! x Haha!

16. Rigi.kun

Rigi.kun Mum to Teddy

I'm glad I made someone day :)

17. FeliciaD

FIrstly, :haha:. Thanks I'm hoping that it doesn't last that long. I've had this really gross yucky feeling since getting sick and today (luckily after cleaning the bathroom) I got sick again..and so far the feeling hasn't come back *knock on wood*. But I think after having MS the entire 9 months with my daughter, anything is better than that.:haha:

18. princessnay

princessnay Well-Known Member

Well, i had a good weekend and then bang all kicked off again yesterday and to be honest i feel rubbish and look half dead! I am sooo sleepy i think i could sleep all day and still be shattered! I asked my OH last night if he thinks its normal to be this tired………… is it?????

19. FeliciaD

I'm soo tired! And my SIL told me the other night I look half dead. I think its normal, but I don't remember being like this with my first. :shrug:

20. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

Yes I think its normal. I sleep from around 10pm till maybe 10 or 11am then sometimes have a nap during they day as well if Im still feeling crap. x