Morning Sickness - I spoke too soon! Pfft.

Sunshine12

New Mummy
Reaction score
So the other day I was replying to a post about how my morning sickness (which lasts almost all day) had gone and how I felt human again. I guess I spoke too soon. Felt a bit crap last night and woke up this morning and vomited 4 times within about 30 seconds of cleaning my teeth. Was fine (as normal) between about 1pm and 5pm then it kicked in again. Im now sitting here feeling terrible. OH is eating dinner and its making me want to throw up. Im getting so fed up of it now. I look terrible too. :nope::nope::nope:

Aww :( Mine hasnt quite kicked it yet but i feel it coming when i wake up im slightly getting more and more nauseous. I hope you feel better soon :)

Feel so sorry for you, I have it too and its the most miserable, debilitating thing! If one more person tells me it'll pass soon if I can muster the energy I'll punch them.

I don't have any advice really, but just hang in there!

The other day I was talking to my mom about how I dont have morning sickness, and out of no where I get that feeling and puke all on the floor. I hate it. I throw up my favorite foods, like spaghetti, tacos, chicken strips.:nope:

Same thing here. At 10+5 having had some nausea that wasn't much of an issue as long as i snacked all day and never having puked, I thought I could rest easy and stop worrying about MS. Started puking yesterday and feel horrible again!

Mine has settled down a bit, but tends to rev up if I think about chicken. GAH! I had to close my eyes to type that word hahaha

Hopefully it will clear up soon for you and you'll be able to enjoy 2nd trimester

I have had it for so long, I would give up a million dollars or pounds or whatever currency for it not to happen again.

Oh no hon, nightmare! Hope you feel better soon xx

I know you replied to my post...I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have a feeling mine will come back with full force soon. :hug:

I told my mom that I think I jinxed myself the other day when I was talking to her. She asked how I was doing and I said "Great! I haven't gotten sick at all really!"
The next morning, I woke up and couldn't even wait to finish p'ing (sorry TMI) to get sick. thank god I just did the garbage the night before.:haha:

I told my mom that I think I jinxed myself the other day when I was talking to her. She asked how I was doing and I said "Great! I haven't gotten sick at all really!"
The next morning, I woke up and couldn't even wait to finish p'ing (sorry TMI) to get sick. thank god I just did the garbage the night before.:haha:

Six weeks is when it generally starts, hope it's not to bad for you.

I spewed on the cat today

:rofl: :rofl:

I just burst out laughing!!!

My mum did this TOO! I was even angry at her (secretly!). Told her not to mention symptoms again! x Haha!

:rofl: :rofl:

I just burst out laughing!!!

I'm glad I made someone day :)

FIrstly, :haha:. Thanks I'm hoping that it doesn't last that long. I've had this really gross yucky feeling since getting sick and today (luckily after cleaning the bathroom) I got sick again..and so far the feeling hasn't come back *knock on wood*. But I think after having MS the entire 9 months with my daughter, anything is better than that.:haha:

Well, i had a good weekend and then bang all kicked off again yesterday and to be honest i feel rubbish and look half dead! I am sooo sleepy i think i could sleep all day and still be shattered! I asked my OH last night if he thinks its normal to be this tired………… is it?????

I'm soo tired! And my SIL told me the other night I look half dead. I think its normal, but I don't remember being like this with my first. :shrug:

Yes I think its normal. I sleep from around 10pm till maybe 10 or 11am then sometimes have a nap during they day as well if Im still feeling crap. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->