Morning sickness is back :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Neecee, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Neecee

Neecee Guest

I'm so annoyed. As if 16 weeks of chucking up wasn't enough! I've been feeling nauseous since last week and now I'm actually being sick in the morning again. I'm SO not impressed.:hissy:

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Well I am here to make you feel better by telling you that I am still chucking up! thats 5 months nearly every day! lucky me. Now I have severe nausea if I dont be sick and I would prefer to be sick rather than sit for 4 hours heaving. dont worry i will be sick and can join you in the calling of god on the big white telephone :D

stupid sickness! GRRR!

oh yeah and my bellu is covered not in hair its FUR! a layer of FUR! and one on my chin :(

3. MummyCat

MummyCat Cath & her 2 princesses

Ah hun.... that's so unfair!! I hope it stops soon!!! :hug:

4. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

funny enuff my MS has started back too the last few days :cry:
    Hope it goes for you soon hun xx

5. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

all worth it though uh!

6. Frankie

Frankie Well-Known Member

hope it sibsides soon for you x

7. Jus

Jus New mum!

I only had 'proper' ms for about two weeks from weeks 11-13, but in the last 2-3 weeks I've thrown up a few times (like last night after dinner, for eg - the joy!) I'm thinking though that instead of ms it almost feels like food just isn't 'settling' properly, if that makes sense?

8. Neecee

Neecee Guest

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!:rofl:

I don't feel any better but you make me crack up at the furry belly bit!

I'm just sitting here at work feeling a bit green and icky. I'm the only one in today and to be honest, if I didn't have to keep an eye on the phone, I'd be in the flat upstairs taking a nap or watching This Morning.

I suppose the fact that I'm bored and tired isn't helping me to take my mind off the nausea. Boo.

9. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Yeah, that's what I felt like last night. I just couldn't get comfy coz I felt like my dinner just hadn't gone down. It felt like it was sitting somewhere between my throat and my ribs. This lil man has really jiggled my insides around big time.

10. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Aww no, hope it eases off again for you hun. I seem to be suffering with such bad heartburn & indegestion, its that that keeps making me feel sick lol

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

You must not be as bad as me for I cant even see streight here and I only after my breakfast and that makes me more nervous because if i throw up it will hurt my throat :( I now ofically hate breakfast time! I couldnt help but see all that black fure on my belly last night in the bath, if you run your hand lightly over it its like a cushion! my pubes are now trying to meet up with them for a pint of something. My boobs are heading south and one is bigger than the other and I cant get a bra thats confortable so i look like some an orangathang (sp?) my nipples are always sticking out so its very noticable above the ballooning belly. And again there is a hair on my chin! I look pale and crap looking and I havnt even bothered to get dressed. I couldnt work like this I can barely function.

I am now an offically moaning old hag! I never stop! and I was a graduated moaner before this anyway so its gone some length now. I dont know how the other half puts up with me from when I get it its my back and legs that hurt to when i got to bed feeling sick. :cry:

:hissy:

12. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Oh no! You've really got it bad love!:hugs:

I can't eat breakfast til I've been sick, so sometimes I have to wait half an hour before I even dare to eat anything in the morning. Then I felt tired and nauseous all the way to work (I slept most of the train journey - I'm sure I even started snoring too).

By the time I got to work I was hungry again so I had a cheese & tomato toastie which was ok for about 15 mins after, but then I started feeling sick again and I REFUSE to start chucking up at work again.

My tiredness and nausea usually coincides with the baby's growth spurts - but I haven't been sick since 16 weeks, so I'm hoping this isn't the start of something new.

13. Neecee

Neecee Guest

That's what I try and tell myself to make me feel better.

Only a male can make a woman so sick before she's even met him!

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

who says girls make you more sick? because your having a boy and I am near sure I am to for some reason and I am really sick. I cant eat until i have been sick either but after that it feels worse when I do eat. I was sick from week 5! :( it was 5 times a day anything i ate but its only moring now and occassionally when I have bad heart burn it will come up. Heart burn relief is pointless it works for about an hour! I cant even go anywhere without a plastic bag in case I throw up somewhere and I have a fewr of throwing up in public! I would just die! i cant vomit normally my eye balls have to near pop out,face red,vains popping up and i am vocal about it. You think I was dying lol

15. Neecee

Neecee Guest

My mum always said boys make you more physically sick than girls and she had it really bad with my brother. My aunts have all had boys first and said they had ms throughout too (which makes me feel great. NOT!) I was throwing up non-stop from week 6 and ended up in hospital too coz nothing would stay in - not even water. I lost a stone and a half and became really scared of food. I get horrible flashbacks of what that period was like and I really thought I'd seen the end of it. To be honest, I really shouldn't grumble, coz it's nowhere near as bad as it was and I know my mum had to put up with it throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy when she had my brother. I have been warned that it can come back at any time, but y'know when you're feeling good, you just want it to stay that way!

I'm really sorry you're still feeling crook - I really wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy - it's totally the crappiest thing ever!:hugs:

16. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Yep thats the same as me! i didnt go to hospital though but I was ready for it! i lost weight at the start also I only put on 5lbs through this whole pregnancy and thats in the past two weeks when it did settle a bit. how could anyone ever moan about periods! I used to think pregnant women where lucky not to get periods but that shows how little I knew! i will embrace my periods in future lol

its only abouter 3 months I keep reminding myself. And i am def sure i have a boy as you have all the same as me so far.