• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Morning sickness is so bad :-(

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
I feel nauseous and have been vomiting lots I feel do bad I feel unable to do my normal daily chores ect

It's getting me down :-(

I know it settles down in a few weeks but that isn't any comfort to me ATM :-(

I wake up and before I'm even out the bed in heaving :-(

Oh me too! I feel for you, i really hope you get some relief soon :hugs:

Touch wood not been sick yet but have the nausea constantly its ruining my day xx

if it gets too bad don't be scared to see the GP. I did with number 1 and was diagnosed with hyperemesis and he gave me some medicine and signed me off work. :hug:

I had terrible nausea and vomiting from week 6 - week 16... I didn't think it was bad enough to go to the doctors because I was only vomiting once a day and could keep food down enough to get by but it made me really miserable, I did eventually go to the GP (for migraines) but she gave me anti-sickness tablets that dissolve on your tongue too and I really wish I'd done it sooner rather than suffer unnecessarily, nothing worked for me (ginger, biscuits, etc) so don't be afraid to go to the doctors :)

:hugs: I really feel for you! I've not suffered too badly so far in this pregnancy but with my first my morning sickness was horrendous! I hope it passes quickly for you!

Hugs! I totally understand how you're feeling and I agree that if you're feeling really ill it can be worth it to see your doctor and get some meds to help. My nausea/vomiting got worse at around 9 weeks, and now at 12 I'm still vomiting once or twice a day while on meds. It's not ideal but at least it's tolerable. Good luck!

In the same boat! Feeling miserable and ill. Going to see doc tomorrow as the evenings are worst and I just can't eat or stand the sight of food.

I've been sick since the start of week 6. Not actually vomiting but just constant nausea all day. It's horrible isn't it. I'm hungry but don't fancy anything. It really does make you feel miserable after a while! Feeling like a bad mum because I can't face cooking dinner and am resorting to pre-prepared things more and more.

It sucks, I really feel for you. I lost a stone in my first trimester with #1 and I'm really hoping second time round it doesn't return. Nobody would wish ms on anyone!

I know this all too well. :( My house hasn't been as clean as I have wanted in about 2 months! I was throwing up 10-20 times a day. My doctor prescribed me with Zofran and It brought it down to throwing up once a day. I am hoping for a quick recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"