Morning Sickness - is this it?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by zofranks, Nov 16, 2011.

1. zofranks

zofranks Well-Known Member

Morning Ladies - I know there are numerous MS thread around but I wanted to know if this soounds like mine is starting. I am fine when I first get up in the morning, I start getting nauseous about an hour later, I haven't been sick yet but I just feel nauseous (like travel sick), I can still eat though, this seems to ease it for a few minutes, then it comes back again. It lasts until early afternoon then just goes away & I am fine again. It started on Sunday, Monday wasn't too bad, yesterday it came back & today it is back.

Does this sound normal?

Thanks

2. Bex1408

Bex1408 Well-Known Member

Yes that sounds like the start of it! It might stay like that but just warning u it may get worse! I felt sicky for about a week then I started actually being sick. But it's not all bad u do learn to live with it and I find actually being sick helps! Eat often and that helps and get some sea bands, mine r permanently attached to my wrists! Good luck!

3. cliqmo

cliqmo Well-Known Member

]Yup sounds a lot like my experience, brushing my teeth has become precarious because it makes me gag, which can sometimes lead to actual sickness, but I have only lost meals a few times and otherwise just have nausea x

4. xcited4mybump

xcited4mybump mum of 2 boys & 2 girls

i've never actually been sick in any of my pregnancies but i felt sick,like you said a travel sickness feeling:dohh:but this pregnancy is feeling worse than the others,i haven't actually been sick but i feel sick all of the time:wacko:before/during and after meals,it kinda feels like i've got the flu:nope:but i know this is just a short term problem and it's so worth it to get another baby:happydance:

5. zofranks

Thanks ladies - it is weird because I still want to eat at the same time as feeling sock. Very strange.....

6. xcited4mybump

yeah me too,coz i want to relieve my sickness feeling but at the same time if i stop and think too much i feel worse!i've been eating alot of tea and toast lately:haha:

7. cliqmo

cliqmo Well-Known Member

I haven't had any food aversions or loss of appetite- but then I do have the constitution of a wild carnivore :haha:

8. xcited4mybump

:haha::haha:

9. zofranks

That's funny!! I thought I did too tbh but it appears not.....:shrug:

10. InVivoVeritas

InVivoVeritas Well-Known Member

That's how I feel too. I'm just a little bloated when I wake and panic, in case my symptoms have disappeared. Then, around mid-morning, the travel-sick feeling arrives and I relax.