Morning sickness-like a hangover-anyone else?

babyblog

Reaction score
HI,

I have been feeling left out as im 7 weeks and no sign of morning sickness, or so i thought but thinking about it i have started to feel a bit nauseous (cant spell it).Today i have felt like i have a bad hangover (obv i not drunk anything) and all i could do was eat stodgy food-the stuff i craved when i was hungover before-like pizza, chips, crisps and sewwt cold drinks-like mcdonalds milkshakes.Does anyone else experience sickness like this?:dohh:

Yes that's how it started for me, it progressed a bit from there but thankfully seems to be easing off a bit again now. Fingers crossed.

It's pretty much stopped for me now, thank god, but yeah, it felt like i was hungover every day, and it was horrible!

Thanks girls! I don't really mind, i like anything that proves to me im pregnant! Watch this space-i will be changing my mind next week, just hope i don't put on too much weight with my unhealthy stodgy food! :rofl:

Yep I'm the same as you, for some reason chips from the chippy seem to make me feel better, I've had this hung over feeling with pukking since last Tuesday. I've been feeling really sorry for myself. I bought some sea bands and since then the pukking has stopped and the nausea better but I still feel as though I've done 2 heavy nights of all night bevy on the trot!

Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

God yes, I feel soooo hungover but can't eat the stodge stuff.

I'm all about the carbs; toast, bread, cereal, sandwiches, crackers. And lots of water!

Yep! I spent four days last week walking around like i had the mother of all hangovers. I just felt weak and wobbly and queasy and generally rough!

I only actually vomited once. And eating and drinking made it better (and moving around and/or brushing my teeth made it worse! :rofl: )

I then felt fine over the weekend and at the start of the week, then yesterday i felt like crap again. Had a fantastic sleep last night though, and have snacked all day today and feel great.

If this is my version of MS then i will take it! Yes please! I love feeling pregnant, and having signs and symptoms, but i can do without getting better acquainted with my toilet bowl!

that's exactly how it felt for me - very strange because I haven't drunk alcohol in 6 years!

it kicked in at about 8 weeks and was mostly gone by 13. so not long in the scheme of things (but then it wasn't severe). I felt amazingly better by week 15, like back to normal energy wise.

I'm so glad to read this thread... I had a scare on Saturday night - had some red bleeding - only enough to wet my pants and no more (sorry TMI). Have a scan on Thursday, but been thinking I don't have enough symptons. Well I have the worst hungover feeling today and I'm hoping that everythings okay in there. Relieved to hear other's MS is like a hangover. Phew! Fingers crossed!

That is totally what my morning sickness felt like in the beginning. Sometimes, there was a feeling of jet-lag mixed in as well. It's horrible! I hope you feel heaps better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->