Morning sickness & liquids

Thanks Medic! I totally know what you mean. One day is different to the next.

It's such a weird feeling to go off your favourite foods. Nothing sounds appealing. I did just buy some barley sugar lollies and they seem to help while I'm eating them. As soon as they're gone I feel nauseous again!

I'm still struggling with what to drink and have done since about 5/6 weeks. I'm drinking lots of sugary drinks which I'm not happy about and I never do normally but it's all I can face. I used to be a tea and coffee fiend but the thought of them makes me feel ill! And as a result I'm lost!

Butterfly - Any liquids are better than nothing but maybe try cordial in water just to keep your water levels up. Pre pregnancy I was a coffee fiend but now I can't even stand the smell. It's actually really sad lol

I find drinking through a straw makes it slightly easier. I have HG & in first trimester hated drinking even more than eating. Last pregnancy I could stand lemon cordial, this time I hate that too. But a straw helps. At 25 weeks, I can drink a bit more now, so there is hope! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->