Morning Sickness? more like night sickness!

T

thedog

So today im feeling amazing! well its christmas tomorrow and one day nearer to the scan i guess lol.
Is it normal to not have morning sickness yet just feel sick at night before you go to bed?
Im still scared somethings gonna go wrong with my pregnancy but worrying won't do me any good.
I've had a hectic week so now im just gonna chill and watch some xmas TV :thumbup:

Merry Christmas!!

Hey i had my ms of a night usually around 8-9 o'clock every night now i only have it every now and again x

I've only had my morning sicknes at night. Having to go to bed at about 8 as it kicks in and the only thing which makes me feel better is sleep. Easing slightly now I'm 13 weeks x

I get evening sickness but take it as a good sign hun.Obviously your hormones are working x

Thankyou for the replies :) yeah im thinking maybe its a good sign, as long as little baba in ther is okay il take all the m/s thrown at me :D xx

My vice is Ginger ale and lot's of it xxxx

Oh thanks :) when the shops are open i will go out to get some :D i love ginger beer x

Mine was worst in the evenings, though it was more or less all day. Even though it's mostly gone now I still get queasy in the evenings from time to time.

Mine was worse in the evenings to but I can get it all day or afternoon or just at nights. I find sleeping in helps prevent it from happening in the morning. Nothing else has worked for the other ms times during the day though.

with my 1st pregnancy I got it every night from around 9pm onwards, I found drinking sparkling water helped or as others mention Ginger ale... I am having Sickness this time too mainly in the evenings but also mid afternoon too this time x
Hope it passes soon hun, its not great sometimes but I guess its a really good sign that things are goin well x
Hugs and Merry Christmas x

I am the same way, I get my MS at night usually around 9-10 at night. The Fiance and I were out shopping last night and I started getting nauseated in the store, Im like crap, I really hope I don't have to vomit. lol Im not a fan of Ginger Ale so we picked up some saltine crackers and some tea. That seems to help me out, my mom said thats what she used for MS when she was Pregnant with me.

I had 'morning' sickness from 7 wks until 10 wks and only after 3pm until I fell asleep at night. I used travel sickness bands which helped so much!

I had my first lot of morning sickness today of all days lol
worried but excited!!!
xx

my nausea begins as soon as i lay down to sleep. I feel so incredibly nausea when I am laying down that I end up pacing in our bedroom. I shouldnt complain because I seldom have vomiting...but still its annoying..

I'm around 6 weeks preg right now, and I also am feeling much sicker in the evenings than in the morning.

I haven't felt sick all day wahoooo!!! Why?Because I dug out my old Travel Sickness wrist bands.Bloody fab xxxxxx

Today i've felt bloody awful - xmas day too! managed to get through it by not throwing up though, still theres time yet! Thanks for all the replies everybody :) x

Thanks :) im okay now its the morning/afternoon (well i guess it feels like the morning since i slept till about 11) haha :D
I think i'l just try to get things done in the morning/early afternoon when i actually feel human, then try and relax at night before i start to nearly be sick.. urgh! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"