Morning Sickness? more like night sickness!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by thedog, Dec 24, 2009.

1. thedog

thedog Guest

So today im feeling amazing! well its christmas tomorrow and one day nearer to the scan i guess lol.
    Is it normal to not have morning sickness yet just feel sick at night before you go to bed?
    Im still scared somethings gonna go wrong with my pregnancy but worrying won't do me any good.
    I've had a hectic week so now im just gonna chill and watch some xmas TV :thumbup:

Merry Christmas!!

2. mememe84

mememe84 Well-Known Member

Hey i had my ms of a night usually around 8-9 o'clock every night now i only have it every now and again x

3. Teach123

Teach123 Well-Known Member

I've only had my morning sicknes at night. Having to go to bed at about 8 as it kicks in and the only thing which makes me feel better is sleep. Easing slightly now I'm 13 weeks x

4. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

I get evening sickness but take it as a good sign hun.Obviously your hormones are working x

5. thedog

thedog Guest

Thankyou for the replies :) yeah im thinking maybe its a good sign, as long as little baba in ther is okay il take all the m/s thrown at me :D xx

6. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

My vice is Ginger ale and lot's of it xxxx

7. thedog

thedog Guest

Oh thanks :) when the shops are open i will go out to get some :D i love ginger beer x

8. bky

bky :(

Mine was worst in the evenings, though it was more or less all day. Even though it's mostly gone now I still get queasy in the evenings from time to time.

9. Kelly9

Kelly9 Well-Known Member

Mine was worse in the evenings to but I can get it all day or afternoon or just at nights. I find sleeping in helps prevent it from happening in the morning. Nothing else has worked for the other ms times during the day though.

10. Mercy2

Mercy2 Well-Known Member

with my 1st pregnancy I got it every night from around 9pm onwards, I found drinking sparkling water helped or as others mention Ginger ale... I am having Sickness this time too mainly in the evenings but also mid afternoon too this time x
    Hope it passes soon hun, its not great sometimes but I guess its a really good sign that things are goin well x
    Hugs and Merry Christmas x

11. missmisty4

missmisty4 Single mama to be

I am the same way, I get my MS at night usually around 9-10 at night. The Fiance and I were out shopping last night and I started getting nauseated in the store, Im like crap, I really hope I don't have to vomit. lol Im not a fan of Ginger Ale so we picked up some saltine crackers and some tea. That seems to help me out, my mom said thats what she used for MS when she was Pregnant with me.

12. sharan

sharan Mummy to 1

I had 'morning' sickness from 7 wks until 10 wks and only after 3pm until I fell asleep at night. I used travel sickness bands which helped so much!

13. hanniebean

hanniebean Well-Known Member

I had my first lot of morning sickness today of all days lol
    worried but excited!!!
    xx

14. Starbucket

Starbucket Well-Known Member

my nausea begins as soon as i lay down to sleep. I feel so incredibly nausea when I am laying down that I end up pacing in our bedroom. I shouldnt complain because I seldom have vomiting...but still its annoying..

15. Carolyn244

Carolyn244 Member

I'm around 6 weeks preg right now, and I also am feeling much sicker in the evenings than in the morning.

16. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

I haven't felt sick all day wahoooo!!! Why?Because I dug out my old Travel Sickness wrist bands.Bloody fab xxxxxx

17. thedog

thedog Guest

Today i've felt bloody awful - xmas day too! managed to get through it by not throwing up though, still theres time yet! Thanks for all the replies everybody :) x

18. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

Hugs hun xxxx

19. Pretty Sakura

Pretty Sakura Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel bad.:hugs: Mine comes at different times.

20. thedog

thedog Guest

Thanks :) im okay now its the morning/afternoon (well i guess it feels like the morning since i slept till about 11) haha :D
    I think i'l just try to get things done in the morning/early afternoon when i actually feel human, then try and relax at night before i start to nearly be sick.. urgh! xx