Morning Sickness/Nausea

fsugirl

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks along and haven't had many preganacy symptoms which is great :) especially the nausea/morning sickness. I have had a little nausea when I wake up in morning but if I eat a cracker or a piece of toast I am fine. I promise I am not writing this to brag to those who are having a lot of nausea. I am just wondering how far along the rest of you were when you started having strong bouts of nausea? When am I in the safe zone as far as not getting it? I am praying that it passes me over but just trying to get an idea of when I might be in the clear. I know it is still early for me. I also think a little part of me is worried about everything being smooth sailing so far. I am optimistic but just wary of my good fortune. Good luck to everyone in the first trimester :)

I've had mine since 5 weeks 0 days and it's still here, I am nauseus 100% of the time but haven't been sick yet, it's more than I was expecting lol. You're so lucky, hopefully you'll be one of those who misses it completely :)

I have nausea 24/7 it is driving me crazy, didn't get it at all with my first. Mine kicked in 6+6, Christmas Day, what a christmas present! So babe you may only have a few days left, enjoy them and eat loads!

Mine was mild at like 4-6 weeks and after that its been 24/7 lots of vomitting i hope you dont have to deal with this. Its hell.

im 7weeks and 3days, mine kicked in yesterday , bad nausea 24/7, been sick a couple of times, and today only managed to eat 2slices of toast and water!!!
when I hit 7weeks I thought 'yes' iv been lucky, I spoke to soon, its horrible, I started crying today I felt so bad, at 1 point I thought of drinking salty water to get it all yet!!!

If your nausea gets bad especially at night take a unisom (make sure it has doxylamine in it) & a b6 vitamin before you go to bed & it's working miracles for me. It's what my ob told me to take cause I have morning sickness 24/7 so bad and puking even water up causing me to dehydrate but unisom w/ a b6 vitamin is helping soooo much.

God I wish I could get rid of this nausea and terrible gas trapped in my stomach! I feel like I am going to die right now. This really sucks.

Mine started at 6 weeks Boxing day. It sucks, I hope you don't get it any worse :hugs:

i'm 10+6 and have been very lucky so far to have only had a few odd days feeling rough, and even that werent feelin sick so much, jst rough. but the past few days ive felt a bit sicky. havent been sick and i really dont want to be, i really hope it isnt startin late for me. im 11 weeks tmoro and hopin i'l be ok.

xxx

your lucky but dont count your chickens just yet.. i had a bit of nausea before my af was due and then it stopped completely and now its back with avengence!! it gets me so down i cant even function.. cant wait for it to go!!!

Thanks everyone, you have been most helpful and I hope you feel better soon :)

chewing gum and mints seem to help me a bit x

Mine started mildly mid week 5, like you. . .got worse day by day. Last night (I'm in week 9) was one of the worst times I've had. . .(HcG Peaks in week 9, so it makes sense). Some days are worse than others, but the real awful days didn't hit until week 7 on an on.

I'd say you're just getting started hun :) :) :)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->