Morning sickness & negative tests

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by venomkyss, Oct 9, 2013.

1. venomkyss

venomkyss Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure im having morning sickness. I get it pretty strong when getting out of bed and then sometime during the evening hours. I have yet to actually vomit. Today has been the worst morning. I'm literally fighting the urges to just run to the bathroom and let it all out. I have taken 4 tests in the past week. Last week I took two dollar store tests & got negatives. Yesterday and today I tested (this morning with FMU) & got negatives. I thought I saw it turn positive for about 10 seconds and then disappear. Probably in my head since I was half asleep.

I'm now 7 days late & having quite a few symptoms.
    Morning sickness
    Fatigue
    Tender nips & breasts
    Headache
    Constant hunger

What do you think? Are dollar store tests accurate? Should I get a more expensive test?

2. Mrs HM

Mrs HM Well-Known Member

Could you have ovulated later than you think? That might explain why you are getting BFN's. I would personally get a first response as you'll know then for sure as they detect hgc so early that even if your dates are out by a bit it should pick up any preg hormone in your system.

Good luck.

3. Mapleroo

Mapleroo Well-Known Member

Progesterone can make you feel nauseous.

4. venomkyss

venomkyss Well-Known Member

I think im going to do that Friday.
    Could you still have symptoms even if you're only a couple weeks pregnant?
    Does it sound like m/s to you? I'm sick right as im getting up & then it goes away around noon-time & comes back probably around 8 & I just feel queasy then. Its definitely worse in the morning. Its also been happening every day for a week, this same thing.

5. Mrs HM

Mrs HM Well-Known Member

You can definitely get symptoms that early. I knew I was pregnant at 7dpo (BFN on tests though) and felt sick from about 9 or 10dpo.