• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

morning sickness or bug?!

miss maternal

Reaction score
I have had a cold for over a week now and my nose is whistling and my throat feels closed. Everytime I eat, I puke it up and my sick is covered in flem. (sorry tmi)
Is this normal pregnancy sickness or do you think i have a bug?
I wish i could take something for it and Im worried that whatever i eat isnt getting to my growing baby as I am sick afterwards.
Has anyone else had this or am i overreacting?

Hun are you drinking plenty of fluids??

When i was in hospial i went 2 weeks with not eating through being sicj i was nil by mouth but i have a fluid drip so thats how me and bubs were kept ok!

There is a sikness and jyppy tum bug going round but have you made appointment to see doc??

If your worried i would
xxx

I spoke to my midwife today and she said if it gets worse then see the doctor but have had it for a week now this congestion and sickness and its getting me down.:cry:

I had a day off today but stayed in bed to rest incase it is a bug. Im gonna book an appointment at the doctors tomorrow.

I would go hun even if its just for reassurance hun ...

Hope you feel better soon!
xxx

I would deff go to Docs to get checked, just to be on the safe side

I was bunged up and sniffly and very sick with Jack

Were you before 12 weeks Jo when you had your bunged up sickness with
Jack?
Hopefully I wont need to go on a drip like you did Imi. That must have been terrible for you hun.x

I was hunny, it was one of my first symptoms, My sickness stopped for a while, then started with a vengance (sorry don't wanna freak you) and lasted all through, but mine was never as bad as Imi's
I think i read somewhere that the stuffiness has to do with increased blood supply and this is why nosebleeds can happen.

Still deff go to docs though just to be sure
x

Thats funny cos i blew my nose today and had slight blood. thanks for putting me at ease hun. Gonna try and get an appointment today sometime. x

Good luck babe, keep us posted :) x

hope you feel better soon.

I had this with mine, its horrible. on Charlie i had bad sickness untill i was 16 weeks, couldnt keep anything down and lost half a stone, Charlie was fine tho.

xx

Well I went into work and spoke to my doctor over the phone as they had no appointments and he told me i should go home and rest until mid week incase i had a bug. I told my work that I was happy to stay the rest of the day and they sent me home! I had bad morning sickness today the usual bile and I ended up looking like Alice Cooper with black eyes from all the puking!

I will have to tell work now as they will need a doctors note and I cant keep it a secret much longer with rushing to the loo!:confused:

Aww shame you couldn't get an appointment hun
Wha do you do for a job? at least if you tell them they have to do a risk assesment for you, i know its early days hun, but at least they will know why you are off it a lot at the moment
:hugs:

Glad your work sent you home to rest. Nothing worse than sitting in work feeling like total ****.

I do hope you pick up soon though :hugs:

Feel better soon ...

Totaly know how you feel right now!
xxx

Aww shame you couldn't get an appointment hun
Wha do you do for a job? at least if you tell them they have to do a risk assesment for you, i know its early days hun, but at least they will know why you are off it a lot at the moment
:hugs:
I work in the House of Fraser on the Givenchy counter. My OH doesnt understand and thinks i will get tha sack if im not careful as I have only been on Givenchy for 4 months but have worked in the store for 6 years.

I have been sitting down a lot at work lately and i think some of the girls are getting suspicious as one of them asked me if i was allowed to sit down!:dohh:

Oh goodness, is horrible when you have a job were you are on feet all day
You'll have to tell OH that they can't sack you for being pregnant, i don't think men get all the rules for pregnancy
If you are still paid by the store but diff department then they can't do anything except what they are suposed to do

Does that even make sense????

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I'd tell work sooner rather than later. If they are the sort of place that will sack you because you are PG then they will sack you if they think you are PG or there are rumours. The sooner you tell them, the sooner you have better protection.

I told my boss today and he was very understanding and told me to not worry about the business and look after myself. My doc has signed me off til wednesday in case its a bug but i told my boss that i would take monday and tuesday as my days off so im only sick for 2 days. He told me to rest and see how i feel.
The store sent me home as soon as they knew i was pregnant and to obbey doctors orders to protect themselves!

Aww I'm glad they understood ... but so they should lol

I hope you feel better this weekend :hugs:

I feel fine today thanks Wobbles but now worried i got no symptoms, cant bloody win!:dohh:
Has your kitty turned up yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"