• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Morning sickness - poll

hanrh

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I am week 6 today and no ms as yet. I just wanted to find out when everyone else's ms started - at what week. If you could kindly fill in my poll it would really put my mind and rest and let me know what to expect! I keep thinking I should have it by now!!! :hugs:

With baby no. 1 I had none, with no. 2 I was 4 weeks and this one so far none, which is why I'm guessing this one is more likely to be a boy.

I didn't have morning sickness with DD. My mother never had morning sickness with any of her pregnancies. So women just get lucky! :haha:

None with my first and so far, none with my second.

I'm only 5 weeks today and nothing so far. I did have some nausa spells during the 2WW.. but not sure if that was due to pregnancy. I haven't felt anything after my +

Mine started at about 6.5 weeks, I have had nausea every day since from the moment I get up to when I go to sleep. It feels like I'm hung over all day and I can barely eat anything but have only thrown up a handful of times, triggers being a string odour or brushing my teeth. Hope you're one of the lucky ones lol. I can't wait till I feel better!

Nothing I would truly class as morning sickness with either. I feel very lucky.

I voted 7 weeks because that's when I first started throwing up this pregnancy. It started in week 6 in my first pregnancy.

Wow such varied answer!!! I have been feeling queeZy this morning (6+1) but no actual being sick yet!!

I am 6 weeks today and no ms yet *knock on wood*

With ds I had nausea in the mornings starting from 4 weeks, this pregnancy, I've had nausea and a few bouts of sickness from 6 weeks xxx

6w5d for me...my mom (3 girls) and oldest sister (1 boy 2 girls) never had any though, while my middle sister just had extreme nausea (2 boys). It just differs from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy.

Mine started at 6+5 and is still going at 14+2! I have hyperemesis though.

With my daughter I had zero morning sickness, not even a little bit, with my son I was extremely sickly until the day I delivered. Xx

6 weeks on the dot with my son and I had hyperemesis, didn't stop until I gave birth. Just some nausea so far with this one.

I voted at 5 weeks but I actually started having ms at 3 weeks...that's how I knew to test so early. 7 DPO. DH thinks it might be twins because of how early all my symptoms have come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"