morning sickness && prenatal vitamins

P

prdlyexpectng

Hi,

My morning sickness started about a week ago with at first just constant nausea but since a few days ago it has turned into throwing up in the mornings.

I have been taking my prenatal vitamin since I found out (I was less than 4 weeks along) and it has never made me sick before that. I was wondering, when is the best time I should take it? Should I even bother taking it if I'm just gonna throw it up?

Thanks!

Well I take mine at bed time after my night snack with orange juice consistently and it works for me, if anything that way you sleep through the nausea. what time of the day are you presently taking it?

i take it in the morning now (with orange juice too!) and usually food. Does not help. the problem is that i also get nauseous at night too!

Definitely take it on a full stomach! I used to take mine with dinner..

I see you're in the US- if you have a Target nearby- I HIGHLY recommend a brand called Rainbow Light which has ginger and such in it to reduce nausea. I was sick as a dog with my DS 9 years ago and prenatals SCARE ME, lol.. I could never keep any down and resorted to Flinstones... I saw these a couple of weeks ago and FX'd- they've been okay!

This is what it looks like:

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Ligh...8036/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296488891&sr=8-1

my sis in law told me to take it at night. It really helped with the nausea and mornign sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->