morning sickness really kicked in now :(

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I need some tips.

I am getting a lot of mucus running down the back of my trough (yes i know i have spelt that wrong :() and this is causing me to cough and when it catches throw up. As well as the generic run to loo feeling queasy sickness. Its all started in wk 10 having only had one or two bouts of morning sickness so far. (serves me right for thinking i had got away with it!)

Tried constantly sipping water (only thing that helps) which is fine except i then need to pee all the time. Tried ginger - no difference. Tried sinus wash daily - no difference.

I am getting very tired of this any ideas how i take control??

I am worried that the mucus but will just keep going though the pregnancy and i dont think i can handle this. I am waiting to get to see the doc for a referal back to the sinus clinic but thats going to be another 6 wks at least :(

LL

its just one of those "pregnancy" things hun, one of those things you just have to put up with i'm afraid.
It shouldnt last too much longer though as a general rule the 2nd trimester is the most enjoyable and many women bloom during this period xx

i have the same thing. It's horrible, i am tryin to convince myself it is not for long. I do not know how women with bad morning sickness manage to work as i have been signed off work for almost 3 weeks now as i have every pregnant symptom going and i feel terrible. It wont last to long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"