Morning sickness remedies!

Shan4609

Reaction score
In around 7 weeks 3 days pregnant and I have bad nausea all day long! Havnt been sick but the feeling is horrendous! My first pregnancy was nothing like this but I literally am rough! I have no energy and I feel grim! Anyone have any helpful remedies to ease this? Tia 😘

I use ginger tea, ginger candy, ginger ale, ginger cookies, sea bands help IMMENSELY. small but frequent meals. Keep crackers at your bed side & eat a few before you even get out of bed every morning. Vitamin B6 & half a unisom tablet(not gel cap, that's a different medication), small sips of cold Coca-Cola. Hth

I ate small peppermint candies like it was going out of style with my last baby, it was incredibly helpful.. Also, ginger beer, its like ginger ale but with more ginger.. i just sipped it a tiny bit at a time with my first and it helped. Different pregnancies called for different methods :)

I was going to write a new thread then saw yours! I'm 6 weeks the nausea has been bad for the past week and then I started vomiting all day on Wednesday. With 2 girls already, this is by far the worse I have had it! I'm going to keep stalking this thread for more ideas. Ive tried sucking on boiled sweets and drinking ginger beer which has given me a little relief but not for long!

I'm telling y'all, SEA BANDS. Sounds crazy, but they actually work. You have to read the instructions to make sure they are in the proper placement on your wrists to provide relief but MAN DO THEY WORK!!! Last pregnancy I went from being incapacitated with nausea to completely functional with only slight nausea. https://www.sea-band.com/

No advice from me but I'm hoping to see some tips too. I've had some vomiting but the nausea has been awful since about 6 weeks. Doc has tried me on 3 diff tablets but no joy. On the 4th now. I also tried ginger biscuits, ginger tablets, seabands, acupuncture. None of it has helped.

Will be watching this. I'm almost 10 weeks and hoping this will subside soon!! Hope u are all feeling lots better soon too as this is really debilitating at times! Xx

I will second the sea bands. I still have some nausea but it's way worse if I'm not wearing them.

Grated Apple. It's truly amazing. I'm considering getting some sea bands because even just the action of chewing makes my stomach churn. I'm yet to throw up but I sit just under that line all day. Sucking and slowly chewing on grated Apple has been my saviour. My midwife with my son recommended it to me as I got very sick in my late stages of pregnancy.

With DD I sucked on lollipops all day. It helped but it didn't help this time as I was so off sweet things they made me feel more sick. Definitely will be trying sea bands with any subsequent pregnancies

I LOVE pink stork morning sickness spray. I pair it with wearing my seabands i wore with first baby. Helped my morning sickness tremendously with this pregnancy and i dont have to use any meds like i was afraid i wuld

The only thing that help me where those seasickness pressure point vans you can wear on your wrist. I bought mine at Walgreens.

I ordered some of the sea bands and they arrived early morning, even though I still feel nauseated it is nowhere near as bad as it has been and I even managed to eat more than crackers for lunch!! I hope the effect carry's on!

Flat sprite worked for me! Haven't gotten morning sickness yet this time but it worked wonders last time so I'll be trying it again when I do get sick!

I picked up some hard ginger candies called gin gins today...they're so yummy!

Gingerpeople.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"