Morning sickness returned but it's different? Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Jennifaerie, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Jennifaerie

Jennifaerie Mummy to 1, baking #2

I had nausea in weeks 5 -7, then retching a lot and being a little bit sick every so often through to week 9. Since then my MS has vastly improved and had pretty much disappeared.

Until this morning when I found myself being violently sick :cry: has anyone else had this? It makes me so nervous as I'm going to Glastonbury in a couple of weeks and really don't want MS to take hold again!

2. catcatcat

catcatcat Well-Known Member

u might have a stomach bug or it could be a random hormone surge. your brave going to glastonbury, x

3. Jennifaerie

Jennifaerie Mummy to 1, baking #2

I'm feeling better now so guessing hormones. It's my fifth Glasto lol x ill be fine (I hope) lol!

4. Maz1510

Maz1510 Well-Known Member

Urghhhhi i am the same.

Had ms wk 5-7+ wretching and constant nausea with occ sikness usually after brushing my teeth.. then i thought i had cracked it and was going....

Then 8+ its back and i am violently sik. last night half 10 and again at 11 it was horrendous i thought it was going to happen again but managed to fall asleep. this morning was the same but managed tp keep breakfast down.

Tonight i just can not seem to get rid of the empty tummy feeling. It feels almost growling hungry. I ate at 6 again at 8 and its still there!!! arhhhhhh!!
    I know its a good thing but its soooooo hard!!