Morning sickness sick

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Okay, apologies if this is a bit of a gross topic, especially at 9.50 in the morning..

When you're sick through morning sickness, is it actually sick that you bring up? So far all I've had is water and bile and this morning it was a horrible yellow liquid which tasted absolutely vile!! No idea what that was :blush:

Sorry it's a bit of an odd topic but ms has been making me feel sooo rough and tbh, there's not really much to show for it (iykwim?).

It can be anything and everything I'm afraid. I've been through the lot and its horrid isn't it :(

Just water for me but thats usually because thats all ive had at that time.

Unfortunately my sickness lasts all day long - I feel worse if I haven't eaten but the sickness strikes whenever. I'm avoiding fruit at the moment as I had a particularly bad weekend of sickness :(

Oh god the yellow stuff :shock: it's horrible isn't it. It can be water, bile, sick, whatever. Lovely :laugh2:

So far all I've had is water and bile and this morning it was a horrible yellow liquid which tasted absolutely vile!! No idea what that was :blush:

That sounds like stomach acid. So if that's all you had in your stomach that's all that is going to come out.

I haven't actually been sick yet but almost every morning when I brush my teeth it's been very close. eeeuuuccchh!!!!

yeh that yellow stuff is delightful....its awful. anyone had frothy white stuff too? TMI?

If i've eaten it's food...but if i wake up it's juist the yellow stuff...which is apparently the acid in your stomach because that's all that's left.. wow what a yummy convo before lunch ehehe
xx

Bile and yellow horrible looking liquid came out of my mouth this morning!
Always when I brush my teeth I can't stop gagging.

I get it throughout the day when something triggers it off ,yuk.

yeh that yellow stuff is delightful....its awful. anyone had frothy white stuff too? TMI?

yep, when my stomachs empty. otherwise it's whatever i've eaten in CRAZY amounts! never knew i could be sick so much.

yep ive had the bright yellow bile stuff nd the frothy sick - its so gross!

The yellow stuff....I had that this morning...yuck yuck yuck...totally minging!

i had severe sickness in first tri and in the mornings i would bring up stomach acid (the yellow stuff) i ket a bottle of ready made squash next to my bed and as soon as i woke up i would drink it so that when i was sick i would bring something other then stomach acid up.

wow it seems ive been quiet lucky, cause i havent had any morning sickness, i did feel kinda sicky, but never had any. No wonder i didnt think i was preg till i was 9weeks lol xx

Okay, apologies if this is a bit of a gross topic, especially at 9.50 in the morning..

When you're sick through morning sickness, is it actually sick that you bring up? So far all I've had is water and bile and this morning it was a horrible yellow liquid which tasted absolutely vile!! No idea what that was :blush:

Sorry it's a bit of an odd topic but ms has been making me feel sooo rough and tbh, there's not really much to show for it (iykwim?).
Thats bile I still get that. Looks like orange juice even though i aint drank any and tastes vile. I looked it up on google and seen a few other pregnant women had it but nothing to worry about. I feel better after getting that up though.

I had grapes and ginger ale this morning hoping to avoid, but I vomitted that back up, the other night I vomitted and it was just stomach acid. I could feel my teeth dissolving almost lol.

I know its gross - but am glad to see that someone else has the white frothy stuff - its horrible and gets me most mornings.

I usually get up, shower, get dressed and rush out the house, but I find that it is a little ( just a little!) easier, if I do stuff slowly in the morning, and find myself sitting down for a while before getting dressed etc, but it adds around 20 mins to my morning routine!:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->