Morning sickness starting at 10 weeks

lost-mum

Reaction score
Oh i thought i had got off pretty easy with just a little bit of nausea but now MS has hit me flat out and its not good :nope:

Well good news is, 2nd trimesteris just around the corner so hopefully it doesn't stick around long :) I've got a case of MS too, haven't thrown up in a couple days which is good :)

Same thing happened with both of my Sons.It started around 9 weeks and ended around 17 weeks.It was debilitating! It felt like a 24 hour mega hangover,everyday! The doctor finally gave me Zofran,which is crazy expensive, but it saved my life! I hope you get relief asap!

I thought I was going to be lucky and have no nausea at all, but I've had a queasy tummy for the last 3 days! Started smack bang on 8 weeks!

I know this is an old post but I am so bumping it! I am in the same situation. I had a small bout of nausea around 5 weeks or so but I think it ended up being a tummy bug rather than morning sickness as my hubby and kids got sick too.

The only time I have ever gotten sick from any of my pregnancies was a result of not eating enough.. and I probably should have eaten more last night but at 10 1/2 weeks I REALLY wasn't expecting this.. I went to bed last night feeling normal, nothing wrong.. but woke up around 11 pm feeling super dizzy and needing to puke =/ When I finally did NOTHING came out so I know I had an empty stomach... but I just sat their pretty much throwing up air =/ My husband brought me some 7-up but that wouldn't stay down either.. I did manage to keep down a few cheez-its (its all we had as far as crackers go) and forced myself to eat a few bites of cheerios (maybe 4 bites) before finally being able to go back to bed. I haven't thrown up since but I am literally having to FORCE myself to eat.. I had some toast when I woke up and just had some soup a little bit ago.. I know I need to get more calories in and more filling foods but I just can't even stand the thought of eating right now.. but I know if I don't its only going to get worse Might go to Arby's and get a small sandwich or something..

Anyone else suddenly get sick around 10 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->