Morning sickness this early? huh? Or what?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by anxiousbump1, Mar 28, 2011.

1. anxiousbump1

anxiousbump1 Mummy to Aiden & Pregnant

Hey ladies,
    I have been feeling nauseous (sp?) for about 4 days now, and put it down to finding out about BFP and feeling nervous and excited...
    But i have been feeling sick to my stomach all day, and threw up my lovely bacon carbonara the hubby cooked (sorry if TMI)...i felt even worse vomiting after he spent ages looking for a lovely dinner to cook me and going out buying ingredients :(

Is this MS already? Or have i eaten something dodgy?

I have noticed that the cat litter tray stinks all the way from the kitchen, even after being changed but an hour before :(
    And im feeling constipated too (TMI srry)

I dont remember feeling all this with my son, and no MS with him till i was about 11 weeks and barely threw up...
    Is this all normal?
    I wasnt no where near this panicky when PG with Aiden and this time, im knicker checking and panicking over cramps which actually turns out to be gas :( lol...
    Any advice ladies? Am i normal?
    The DH thinks not lol x

2. Jess_Machine

Jess_Machine Well-Known Member

I got queasiness from the day I got my BFP, in fact that's why I tested. I have had an upset stomach on and off since (3 weeks now) and have not thrown up once. I would say it is morning sickness.