Morning Sickness TMI

Candace Jon

SO EXCITED!!!
Reaction score
I thought i was threw the possibilty of starting morning sickness. But today at 11 am aftter breakfast...it came right back up. I am not prepared for this. I work at 7 am :dohh: this is going to really suck!
Does anyone have any ideas of how to stop this or make it a little better. I tried tum's but it is not working to well. I am 7w3d now!! HELP :baby: i know now this is real. i guess i was always asking for it but now that it is here THIS SUCKS :sad2:

ginger ale and crackers may help- and if it gets bad enough- Zofran is *AWESOME* I was soooooooooooo sick with my 1st son 9 years ago- nothing would stay down- I couldn't drive down the road w/o puking- TERRIBLE. Zofran was a God-send!!! It didn't make me drowsy and made the nausea go away!

Ohh hun...if there was a way to stop it...no one would be dealing with it!! I don't throw up but I'm insanely nauseous all day from start to finish...I've tried all the tricks in the books...and nothing really works. Moving on to my 6th week of having MS...hoping it gets better soon! Maybe this was an isolated instance for you...I only threw up once...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

when i was pregnant with my son i had morning sickness for 15-16 weeks and it was really bad.
so i tried ginger biscuits but that just made my acid reflux worse. so i tried lemonade, which worked for me. and i bought myself a bag of hard sweets to suck on whenever i felt sicky.
i think its all trial and error with things because everyones different. you could give a few things a try.
try not to over-fill when you eat, your stomach cant take as much as before pregnancy, everything gets pushed up when you are pregnant so your stomach cant take the excess food.
also try foods that arent too greasy/oily, they unsettle your stomach and will bring everything back up.

dry crackers, milk, and bread type foods add a lining to your stomach and normally stop you from being sick, but it doesnt stop the nausea sensation (it just means you might not be sick as much).

hope this helps. xx

I ate 1 pancake this morning. and that is the first whole i have ate in 2 weeks since nothing sounds smells or tastes good. I heard of preggie pops has anyone tried these? All i have been eating is grapes and apples :) does this stop in the 2nd trimester? or did it continue for the whole 9 months for some people?

Oh and i was 154 i am 5'3 in december and now today i weight 146.8!!! I NEED FOOD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->