"morning" sickness? What gives?!

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy, and with my first 2 I was fortunate enough to avoid the morning sickness, I only had it once with both kids in my 7th week and it was due to not eating dinner. After that I had about a week of nausea and food aversion and that was the end of that..

This time around I am only 5 1/2 weeks but last night I got SOOOOO nauseous! I ate last night but I guess I never really ate much filling things yesterday at all.. This time around I can only eat about 1/3-1/2 of what I normally eat then have no desire to finish eating.. so I have to eat more frequently.. the sickness did go away mostly after sipping some orange soda and some chicken noodle soup... Its still around to day but very weak so nothing too bad. I did pick up some preggie pop drops just in case I need them, but I can't understand why I would be getting morning sickness when it was never really a problem before?

Hoping this was just another result of not eating enough!

Never had it with any of my pregnancies, this included. Tho I have had nausea on this one and the one before. With DD I had to constantly eat to stop feeling sick (but never was sick?) and with this one I have just felt so sick and bloated that I couldn't eat... I guess the only way to explain was that I felt I had permanently ate a huge 3 course meal and felt stuffed and sick. That passed about 3 wks ago tho... Now my appetite is back and I've put 5lbs on already... Oops!

Hope is passes for u and u don't get full blown sickness x

I never not had it. Although, this one feels worse? I dunno....maybe is bc I'm living it now. Lol I told dh no more babies lol... I don't remember saying that before. Every pregnancy is different in it's own right. Maybe you have Higher hormones this time around?

I had it with my first two and so far this time I am feeling pretty good. Slightly nauseous but nothing compared to the amount with my previous pregnancies. It does get better at some point, eating frequently is supposed to help and just try any remedy that people suggest to figure out what works for you. I was on Zofran and Unisom and still was getting sick with my first two!

I've yet to actually throw up thankfully and I am feeling much better now so hopefully as long as I keep eating regularly I'll be ok..

Hopefully everyone else has an easy time too :)

Ok.. so now I'm starting to wonder if what I had was morning sickness at all? my husband is sick now too.. but the kids seem perfectly fine... hubby did get his flu shot yesterday though around noon and started feeling off about 10 ish last night so what he has could be a reaction from that.. who really knows at this point =/ guess its just a waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->