• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Morning Sickness with your Girl and Boy Babies

icegurl470

Reaction score
I had some nasua with my first, who is a girl, but never got sick. This time around I've started having morning sickness at 8 +5. I've always heard that morning sickness is slightly worse with girls than it is with boys due to slightly higher hormone levels. Was it the other way around for anyone? We'd obviously be happy with either or but it would be great to have a boy this time. :blush: Thanks

Hello, I've only ever had one baby but thought I'd share mine...

I never got any sickness with my dd nor nausea.

My cousin had a girl and had no sickness and is now pregnant with another girl and is suffering from sickness this time round.

Xx

Had 2 girls and was extremely sick with my first and was very sick with my second but never actually threw up with her, this time around I have had a tiny but if random nausea but not much, I'm hoping its a boy!

I felt a bit sick with DD, but definitely feel more sick this time, especially if I go more than 2 hours without food. I only had ridiculous hunger with DD during week 7 xx

No MS here. My mom never had any either with any of her 3 pregnancies.
so long as bean is healthy I don't care if it's a boy or girl.

I had two girls and two boys. With my girl pregnancies I was very nauseous and my symptoms seemed to be much stronger. With my boys, especially my oldest, it felt like a breeze compared!

This time I've been suffering with nausea since four weeks and shattered just doesn't describe it. I'm sooooo tired I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open!

I have 5 boys and 1 girl. With the boys their pregnancies were all different. I was sick with some and not with others. I don't think you can really tell from symptoms.

I only have one child and I was not sick with him at all just an aversion to cooking meat :)

With my boy I was awfully sick, I lost so much weight and kept nothing down for 2 months. With my daughter I was sick but id say it was average, only a few times a day and ended sooner so yes boy much worse than girl for me.

with my 1st my morning sickness was manageable was sick a few times, started at 5 weeks throwing up started at 12 weeks, was actually in the car park of the hospital going up for my scan. with my second it started at 3 weeks, throwing up as well was on anti sickness tablets by 6 weeks.
both were boys.
this time nausea started a few days before AF was due. doesn't seem to bad at the moment, can't eat chocolate without feeling sick now though :( never had that before.

I'm not sure there is much truth to this one. A friend of mine had bad MS with her first (girl) but she landed in hospital with HG when she was pregnant with her boy. I've heard lots of variations of degrees of MS and different genders.

yep this isn't true at all. pretty much none of the old wives tales are true.. pimples don't mean girl, how much MS u have isn't related 2 gender, the heart rate one is probably the most untrue one. I was just watching videos about this girl who had already had a baby boy & was 17 weeks with her second baby. she had a little dry erase board & a marker & read I think 10 of the old wives tales (which included acne, MS, heart rate, cravings etc. she had 2 points for boy & the rest for girl. found out the gender soon after and.. another BOY!

No sickness with my first boy. My second boy I had extreme nausea in the first trimester but never vomited. This one no sickness yet.

Bad morning sickness with my DS- 5-10 times a day from 4 weeks to delivery.
Very mild morning sickness with my DD- 1-2 times a day from 15 weeks-37 weeks.

No truth in it!
I was horrendously sick the whole pregnancy with my little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"