Morning sickness..

NewToThis_x

Reaction score
Hey ..

Im around 7 weeks so not to far into my preg but have been getting pretty bad sickness, morning sickness doesnt really cover it although worst in the morning..get it at all sorts of times of the day and night..
Was just wondering if any of you have had or have similar at this stage of preg. as im a lil worried :blush:..
Also any one know any ways of making it .. a little more bearable .. lol

xx

Ginger biscuits help or dry crackers, doesnt sound really appetising but it helped me when i had sickness, and morning sickness is a silly word to call it i know! Mine was mostly in the evenings! haha xxx

i cant stand ginger but tbh if it will help its worth a try lol thanks
x

hiya :)

when i had my 1st daughter I had morning sickness all day and through the night...people told me it would go away eventually but I only found out I was preggers when I was 4 months gone and I basically had it up unntil I was 8 months preg

With my 2nd daughter I had sickenss most days in the morning until about 5 months.

With this little one I havent had any at all.

They say ginger snap biscuts help settle your tummy

:hugs::hugs:

This is my first pregnancy and I haven't gotten sick once. I would suggest ginger ale, crackers, and bread to help soothe your stomach. I hope you feel better soon sweety, from what I have heard morning sickness is like torture. Best of luck! :hugs:

hey.
i know how you feel, its awful!! feel like you cant keep anything down.
i was just careful what i ate, try to eat plain things. digestive biscuits are great if your hungry but arent feeling great.
i was only ever sick at night and it was after i'd travelled so i've stopped driving too late at night, the motion of the car was making me sick.
im nearly 11weeks pregnant now and my sickness has just totally disappeared in the last week.
hope that gives u some light at the end of the tunnel! it wont last forever.
hope u feel better soon :hugs:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back